Audi allroad build-slow build! - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Audi/VW

Old 03-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #21
leetfade
Back in it

leetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really nice
I'm failing to make the connection here.... Think the name "Allroad" means the intent was to be able to do some of the light offroad stuff but still be able to be a comfortable daily driver with room to spare...

How does the Camaro fit into the analogy?

Oh GDI, Waffles.. Mine was directed at Wheelin's post.
leetfade is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2011, 03:24 PM   #22
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Jeff View Post
Is that control arm kit just for the front?
Yes lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelin View Post
that thing and offroading shouldn't be put together.....that thing jacked up is just as high as a non lowered fbody......and i dont see people taking camaro's through creeks......just sayin
It has more ground clearence than a land rover at its highest setting. It does pretty well.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:26 PM   #23
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
Yes lol

It has more ground clearence than a land rover at its highest setting. It does pretty well.
That's a lot of shit!

Old 03-29-2011, 03:27 PM   #24
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
Haha i'll go against the grain and say I think the car/truck/suv/land yacht is neat. It may not be something we all dream and save our paychecks to get, i'd rock it as a daily for sure. One more thing, it's creeping me out how you keep referring to it as a girl, I don't think we wanna know why you take it back in the woods and get mud on her "bags".
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:27 PM   #25
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Quote:
that thing and offroading shouldn't be put together.....that thing jacked up is just as high as a non lowered fbody......and i dont see people taking camaro's through creeks......just sayin
I dunno from what I can see it looks like it's doing fine. I'm sure it wouldn't be able to go through like Haspin or whatever.
240Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:27 PM   #26
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Tuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really nice
Expecting 5 pages of bashing and random shit talking by morning!

2006 Subaru Forester XT 5 Speed
2007 Subaru Forester STI 6 Speed
2008 Suzuki Blvd.
Tuned200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:29 PM   #27
99ebpsi24
EURO TRSH

99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about
Good luck on the build Dan. This is one thing I wish I'd done when I swapped my setup is keep a detailed build of everything and pictures along the way. Oh well if I end up going bigger I'll be sure to do so next time. I'll think of a price for my kit and get with you on it. We can talk about it at C&C this weekend if you want.
99ebpsi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:30 PM   #28
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
i think the thing is neat no doubt.......but shouldnt be called an offroad

Racing from a roll is like beating off...sure its fun but its not the real thing.
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:33 PM   #29
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
Old 03-29-2011, 03:34 PM   #30
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Tuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really nice
I remember having a Eagle wagon growing up!
Old 03-29-2011, 03:35 PM   #31
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned200 View Post
Expecting 5 pages of bashing and random shit talking by morning!
True. But you know what, its cool.

Like i said, its a great car. I love it. It does everything i want it to do, now just giving it more power.

Jeff, yeah its prob not gonna be seen at haspin, but it was made for some offroading for John Q Public. Not gonna be rock climbing thats for sure.

Few videos of what people have done with them

Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:35 PM   #32
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Old 03-29-2011, 03:37 PM   #33
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
It's not called an offroad, it's an allroad. I mean, it's not built for poppin wheelies and backflips and shit at Haspin, but it's a little more off road capable than your average vehicle.
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:39 PM   #34
HATEMENOW
Im just playin.

HATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the roughHATEMENOW is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to HATEMENOW Send a message via Yahoo to HATEMENOW
Old 03-29-2011, 03:39 PM   #35
Wheelin

ill have to check this thing out sometime
Old 03-29-2011, 03:46 PM   #36
240Jeff
Riff raff

Quote:
i think the thing is neat no doubt.......but shouldnt be called an offroad
That's why it's called an Allroad.
240Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:47 PM   #37
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned200 View Post

scenicroadrallies.com thats where i drove through creek. Me and this car were the only two cars that did it. rest were jeeps and trucks. lol

Wheelin, its not made to crazy offroad, its made to do a little of everything.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:56 PM   #38
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

31 viewing! lol
Old 03-29-2011, 03:57 PM   #39
teddygram
STFU & GTFO

teddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the roughteddygram is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
31 viewing! lol
teddygram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:00 PM   #40
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Some allroad love. Pulling one out of WTC rubble. FU terrorists.

Last edited by Biturbowagon; 03-29-2011 at 04:10 PM..