Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Engine Tech

Old 10-16-2010, 02:34 PM   #1
dawson83gt
CSS newbie

dawson83gt is on a distinguished road
91 240sx issue
so i go to start my car, bone stock ka dual cam. and it has a bad miss. so any way i drive it like that for a while. did a full tune up... didnt really change anything. so i checked injector pulse with my scanner and nothing. so i replace the computor and still nothing, i am stumped and to make it worse cylinder 2 and 4 are both dead now... i checked compression and they are all around 120, also did a leak down text. please someone help me out call or text me please! 513 307 4409 thanks in advance!!!
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2010, 04:59 PM   #2
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
may need a distributer
Old 10-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #3
Kisor
I gots a Datsun

Kisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of light
they were bad for injectors going bad. i had 3 go out on different occasions when mine had a ka. ohm out the injectors and try swapping a dead cyl for a known good one...

Old 10-16-2010, 06:23 PM   #4
dawson83gt
CSS newbie

If the injector was bad would it still show injector pulse? Because that's my main problem. Is their anything else that sends injector pulse? Like besides from the ecu?
dawson83gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:39 AM   #5
Kisor
I gots a Datsun

Kisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of light
if the injector is bad you can send whatever you want to it pulse wise, its not going to work. measure the resistance across the terminals of all the injectors. they should be 8-10ohms
Kisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:36 PM   #6
dawson83gt
CSS newbie

Ok will try it
dawson83gt is offline   Reply With Quote