2012 GTR 2.9 second 0-60 - Page 5 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Nissan Discussions

Old 12-09-2010, 01:12 PM   #81
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLV3D View Post
You could shift as fast as you want, it will never keep up with my traditional 6 speed s4
youre talking speed, im talking shift times! So by your logic, ill go get a gtr. Wanna race then?
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2010, 01:15 PM   #82
EVOLV3D
CSS Ninja

EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
youre talking speed, im talking shift times! So by your logic, ill go get a gtr. Wanna race then?
Ill race any stock gtr when it warms back up and let me know when YOU can actually drive one!
Old 12-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #83
schrags
CSS regular

schrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
seriously guys, back on topic:

LSX > GTR
You never answered my question

Quote:
Ill race any stock gtr when it warms back up and let me know when YOU can actually drive one!
After all this talk of fully building your shit, stroking it out, and doing all the crap you are doing, "just wait", etc. and you'll have to race a STOCK gtr?
schrags is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2010, 01:34 PM   #84
Larimer
CSSmakesyoudumb

Larimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Larimer
Here we go again. Ugh.
Larimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #85
EVOLV3D
CSS Ninja

EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D
Stock gtrs will not be a problem
EVOLV3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:54 PM   #86
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Quote:
You could shift as fast as you want, it will never keep up with my traditional 6 speed s4
WAT???? are you seriously suggesting you can shift faster than a paddle shift system? My god you seriously need a D in front of your screenname.

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:56 PM   #87
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Stock gtrs will not be a problem
guess you still havent learned that lesson of keeping your lip zipped until you actually do something....
Old 12-09-2010, 01:58 PM   #88
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
Retard fight!

Subscribe to my YouTube faggots...
http://www.youtube.com/user/apocalypse7011?feature=mhum
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:02 PM   #89
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Ugh. CSS gets annoying when Evolved and shiftdrift are the two cockiest (some pun intended) members of the site.

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:03 PM   #90
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Ugh. CSS gets annoying when Evolved and shiftdrift are the two cockiest (some pun intended) members of the site.
Go and read the eliminator fuel pump thread, it'll change your mind

2013 Cruze Eco 1.4T 6MT
1993 Mustang
2007 Yamaha R1
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:09 PM   #91
JuicedH22
Best I know of

Quote:
Originally Posted by schrags View Post
You never answered my question
sorry missed it, I had my ricer filter on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schrags View Post
What about this one?
Sample of 1. Super Duper... A heads/cam'd zo6 vs a GTR with probably 50-60 more hp (keep in mind this all started regarding 0-60 time, not your ricer video roll race shit) Want to put a video of that same GTR next to say Ray? Or any number of boosted LSXs? half the cost, faster time.

Dont get me wrong, I like Jeremy like the GTRs.... but they are no more competitive on track (drag or road course) than a corvette (or f-body talking straight line).... AAAANNNND they dont cost 7 million dollars to repair when the powertrain blows up.

In closing, LSX > GTR.

Last edited by JuicedH22; 12-09-2010 at 02:10 PM..
Old 12-09-2010, 02:21 PM   #92
EVOLV3D
CSS Ninja

I didnt say I can shift faster, im saying that minuscule amount of time will not make up for the power difference.
EVOLV3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:24 PM   #93
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
Seriously dude. It's been said a million times. Your best bet is to not make another post on this site until your car does these outrageous things you're saying it's going to do.
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:26 PM   #94
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

SpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to all
Quote:
I didnt say I can shift faster, im saying that minuscule amount of time will not make up for the power difference.
You haven't even "built" this monster s4 but you are already calling out a hypothetical stock GT-R owner? Seriously?
SpoonyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:34 PM   #95
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
This thread is mostly about how much faster paddle shifts are vs a manual. You added the power difference. Take two cars, on a track, same exact car, one with manual, one with a paddle shift dual clutch system. who will shift faster/ run faster times?
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:43 PM   #96
JuicedH22
Best I know of

I also think it is funny he is calling it "minuscule". It makes a signficant difference, there is a reason they went to the system in F1... and it wasnt safety
Old 12-09-2010, 02:48 PM   #97
shiftdrift
Banned

shiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these parts
Lock it in! Devolved's s4 will beat a stock gtr when it's done....in 30 years.
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:51 PM   #98
Basil
c'mon son

Basil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Basil
*Waits for DonnieTsunami to come in and talk about how he drove his dad's GTR once*
Basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:03 PM   #99
Larimer
CSSmakesyoudumb

Larimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Larimer
LOL @ "driving purist defender" always on the defensive.
Larimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:06 PM   #100
2.7t a6
CSS newbie

2.7t a6 can only hope to improve
evolved will never get his s4 fast enough to beat a gtr! I dont even think a fully built rs6 turbo s4 could beat a gtr.

"Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings..."
2.7t a6 is offline   Reply With Quote