It's 3am......Mike style - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 03-25-2013, 04:43 PM   #21
v6motorheadftop
All slow no go

v6motorheadftop will become famous soon enoughv6motorheadftop will become famous soon enoughv6motorheadftop will become famous soon enough
Mike if you need some mod money (and still have your truck) I still have a boat I need towed here from Florida haha
v6motorheadftop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2013, 06:32 PM   #22
Walter
4cyl & fart can

Walter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmawd350 View Post
mhmmm

Thats sick. Id trade the fairmont for that!
Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:54 PM   #23
push
BAZINGA!

push With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSx
Send a message via AIM to push
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter View Post
Thats sick. Id trade the fairmont for that!
Needs moar black halo. Makes a huge difference on a red car. I need to get mine done.

Old 03-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #24
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
neat. I mean, Eat Shit Ricer

Fucking Ricers
DonnieTsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:44 PM   #25
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by push View Post
Please do.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:23 PM   #26
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by push View Post
Needs moar black halo. Makes a huge difference on a red car. I need to get mine done.

Suggested this the day he got it....
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:26 PM   #27
bkvette98
It broked...

bkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to allbkvette98 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to bkvette98
Dude, is that a Z06?!
bkvette98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:43 PM   #28
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
Jon disown you yet?
Old 03-25-2013, 09:57 PM   #29
Rogue Vette
Compensating Mod

Rogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Rogue Vette
I'm happy for you buddy. I hope you enjoy it, because I know you'll drive it like you should.
Rogue Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:54 PM   #30
xander
2,000 posts club

xander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to xander
Congrats!
xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:04 AM   #31
MR2Don
Z OH SHIT

MR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MR2Don

Carbon Halo, or at least get Ampy to wrap the bish.
MR2Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:16 AM   #32
08 Vette
1,000 posts club

08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about08 Vette has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Vette View Post
I'm happy for you buddy. I hope you enjoy it, because I know you'll drive it like you should.
Holy Crap! Your still alive!
Danny and I were talking about you the other day. All good stuff! LOL

Last edited by 08 Vette; 03-27-2013 at 06:18 AM..
08 Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:38 AM   #33
ursoboostd
1,000 posts club

ursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really nice
I agree. Black halo on red is sick.
ursoboostd is offline   Reply With Quote