Srp - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 09-27-2007, 09:16 AM   #1
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Grand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really nice
Srp
Does anyone have a phone # that works for SRP? Or are they out of business? I've been trying to call them but the # i have doesnt work (disconnected). Thanks
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2007, 09:32 AM   #2
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
Tracy no longer has the shop. He now does some things out of his garage, but on a much smaller scale than his old shop. He is definately hard to get ahold of though. What do you need?
Old 09-27-2007, 10:22 AM   #3
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Tracy is a real good guy. I hope everything goes well for him, no matter the direction he takes.

Side note, I do know Modular Depot has started working on Vettes etc, thats probably where I would go.

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2007, 10:45 AM   #4
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Grand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
Tracy no longer has the shop. He now does some things out of his garage, but on a much smaller scale than his old shop. He is definately hard to get ahold of though. What do you need?
I supercharged a guys LS1 Camaro, and I'm looking for someone to tune it that is famaliar with the engine. I know of a few people that took their stuff to him a few years back and were pleased, so thats why I asked.
Grand National Propain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:50 AM   #5
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
I have EFI live, but at the current moment I don't have any expereince with it. I have however tuned many cars using similar software. If you are still intersted after I familiarize myself with the software let me konw. I'll be using it soon to tune my own RX-7 with an LS1.
Kevin Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:57 AM   #6
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
I have EFI live, but at the current moment I don't have any expereince with it. I have however tuned many cars using similar software. If you are still intersted after I familiarize myself with the software let me konw. I'll be using it soon to tune my own RX-7 with an LS1.

Ok, thanks. I just told him to call and check out Modular Depot, but if that doesnt work out I'll let you know. Thanks for the offer
Old 09-27-2007, 02:37 PM   #7
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand National Propain View Post
I supercharged a guys LS1 Camaro, and I'm looking for someone to tune it that is famaliar with the engine. I know of a few people that took their stuff to him a few years back and were pleased, so thats why I asked.
Richie at Bischoff's is pretty good with EFI live and has a good amount of seat time tuning LSX motors if you want to give him a call at the shop.

"...I'm just not in the habit of seein' the Chevy work against a two-bit piece of junk..."

'99 Sportychop, '86 Jetta GLTD, '63 Comet, '55 Chivvy.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 02:55 PM   #8
Qwk
1,000 posts club

Qwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the rough
I have Traceys cell number, call me at Cincy Speed...821-2221

He just tuned a customers 99TA here on our Dynojet. He picked it up 19-21HP and almost 30lbs of TQ with just a tune.
Qwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 04:28 PM   #9
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwk View Post
I have Traceys cell number, call me at Cincy Speed...821-2221

He just tuned a customers 99TA here on our Dynojet. He picked it up 19-21HP and almost 30lbs of TQ with just a tune.
Thanks for the # I'm going to give him a call tonight or tomorrow
Old 09-27-2007, 04:32 PM   #10
Red Sleeper
All time 4x4

Red Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Red Sleeper
^^^ i think thats Cincy speeds number
Red Sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 11:36 AM   #11
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Sleeper View Post
^^^ i think thats Cincy speeds number
yes, it is.... I called him, like he told me to, and he gave me Tracy's cell #
Old 09-28-2007, 05:51 PM   #12
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
spdfrk1990 on here has EFI Live and i hear he is getting pretty good at it

Racing from a roll is like beating off...sure its fun but its not the real thing.
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote