Anywhere that can red rill wheels? - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Import Tech

Old 05-20-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
VtecFreePrelude
Who cares what this says

VtecFreePrelude will become famous soon enoughVtecFreePrelude will become famous soon enoughVtecFreePrelude will become famous soon enoughVtecFreePrelude will become famous soon enough
Anywhere that can red rill wheels?
Looking to have a set of wheels redrilled to the larger 4 lug pattern. Is there anyone local who can do that? And any guesses on a price range? They'd be used as possible racing wheels to keep my other wheels nice.
Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

you know there arent a lot of show out there that can segway from skull f*cking polar bears- jon stewart
VtecFreePrelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2013, 12:33 PM   #2
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
When I called around a lot of places said they dont do it anymore. Call wheel doctor or call spades
Old 05-20-2013, 02:31 PM   #3
TurboCelica
Bonehead Golfer

TurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of light
can you educate me on red rilling wheels?

Old 05-20-2013, 05:13 PM   #4
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Wheels are cheap, your life is not.

Tech inspection HEAVILY frowns on redrilled wheels.

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:08 PM   #5
99slobra
Fa Sho

99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough
Yeah fuck that. Cool kids buy unilugs anyways
Old 05-20-2013, 09:20 PM   #6
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Take some measurements and buy some drill bits!
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:50 AM   #7
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
I have a Dremel and Carbide bits.....
Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote