E98 - 55 Gallon Drums Available - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 11-20-2012, 08:31 AM   #1
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
E98 - 55 Gallon Drums Available
I can get drums of E98 for $300. I'm putting together an order list. So if you are interested, let me know and I can add you to the list.

eat shit ricers and no pictures.
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2012, 10:22 AM   #2
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
Will this improve my mpg on the highway
Old 11-20-2012, 10:50 AM   #3
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Yup, heard it changes your mpg by about 30%.

FYI - this price is picked up at my house in West Chester.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:22 AM   #4
8-2=turbobuick
up in them guts

8-2=turbobuick is on a distinguished road
What brand?
8-2=turbobuick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:28 AM   #5
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

I do work with a few ethanol plants and have 1 that will sell it to me. No specific brand that I know of.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:37 AM   #6
Blue99fbody
zip em up!

Blue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Blue99fbody
this a one time deal or something you will be able to get for that price any time?

98 SS m6
99 Z28 nbm m6
09 Trailblazer SS
11 silverado ccsb 6.2
03 ZX-6R 636
01 ktm 300exc
32' baja twin 454s
www.dolce-vita-photography.com
Blue99fbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:51 AM   #7
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

I can get it anytime.....just would like to order 5-10 barrels at a time.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #8
8-2=turbobuick
up in them guts

When are you wanting to place the order?
Old 11-20-2012, 12:07 PM   #9
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

Not in a huge rush....and I doubt anyone else is since it's winter. I figure if I can give everyone a month or so and then place the order. Sounds like there's potential for 5 barrels so far.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #10
grandmaGTP
shit dang

grandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for the heads up, may need it in the spring
grandmaGTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:28 PM   #11
8-2=turbobuick
up in them guts

I will let you no. Thanks
Old 11-20-2012, 01:43 PM   #12
Kisor
I gots a Datsun

Kisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of light
Kisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:57 PM   #13
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
My race gas set me back $30 this past year, and I only used half of it.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:58 PM   #14
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

Naaah. They're sealed.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:30 PM   #15
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisor View Post
You can clearly tell that is not a race gas explosion, its meth.
Nati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #16
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
Any more news on this? Or you just gonna post up when youre ready

Last edited by dsmawd350; 12-10-2012 at 03:42 PM..
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #17
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
Corn floats?
Old 12-10-2012, 07:52 PM   #18
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

No one really seemed interested right now. Figured I'd just wait till the racing season got closer.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:59 PM   #19
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Grand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really nice
Ill be in for one or two around mid February. I don't feel like having them in the way right now though.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #20
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

BadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura about
Can you get E85 as well? I have a buddy who would be interested in buying a few barrels of that at a time granted he can find a supplier.

BadeffinLSx is offline   Reply With Quote