Toyota tech emegency - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Import Tech

Old 06-16-2013, 05:57 PM   #1
turbo200
2,000 posts club

turbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of light
Toyota tech emegency
I know this is a long shot, but a valet at my hotel lost a guest set of keys. We are in need of an emegency set of keys cut for the guests to leave tomorrow morning. If anyone can help make this happen please call me at (513)295-6104 and of course you will be compensated.

-Mike

'98 Acura Integra 4-door GSR
'96 Mazda Miata - -Sold
'97 Nissan 200sx se-r - SR20DET swapped -Sold
'98 Infiniti I30t - The grandma wagon -Gifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
hi kettle, this is pot... you're a nigger.
turbo200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2013, 10:09 PM   #2
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo200 View Post
I know this is a long shot, but a valet at my hotel lost a guest set of keys. We are in need of an emegency set of keys cut for the guests to leave tomorrow morning. If anyone can help make this happen please call me at (513)295-6104 and of course you will be compensated.

-Mike
I think Kisor works at a Toyota dealership.