subie newbie - Page 4 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Subaru Discussions

Old 05-07-2009, 03:16 PM   #61
subadupa
CSS regular

subadupa is on a distinguished roadsubadupa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieTuscani View Post
wow you guys are faggots, you sound like girls bitching over who sucks the most dick
Lol Dick where... lol.

Current Car
Audi S4

Old cars:
2004 WRB STI
2006 WRX
2005 Cobalt SS/SC
1996 Camo GTI
subadupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2009, 03:17 PM   #62
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by subadupa View Post
Lol Dick where... lol.
check the carbed, waffles is prolly taking a nap

Fucking Ricers
DonnieTsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:21 PM   #63
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

SpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to all
I love bench fighting.
SpoonyGT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2009, 03:23 PM   #64
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by subadupa View Post
Right but anyone can beat anyone on any given day. I have seen a 5' 10" 125 lb kid knock the shit out of a 235 lb 6'2" kid. Has nothing to do with size. Just fighting experience or if you get that lucky hit.

I know a guy who is 5'5" tall weighs 215 lbs and benches 400 lbs. He is strong but can't fight for shit. Always just acts hard.
Dude Dayton must suck, or you just must hang out with a bunch of low life retards.

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:29 PM   #65
Basil
c'mon son

Basil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Basil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Dude Dayton must suck, or you just must hang out with a bunch of low life retards.
No you had it right the first time. Dayton does suck.
Basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #66
subadupa
CSS regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post

Probably both lol.

Dayton and cincy are all okay I honestly like both. Just a lot of fight's and bad schools around in the areas I grew up so you tend to learn to fight or get your ass kicked.

I can't help it he can't fight. He has in his mind that he has friends to back him up. I am all about friends helping friends but only in an unfair fight. You get your ass kicked then so what you get your ass kicked.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #67
subadupa
CSS regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonyGT View Post
I love bench fighting.
Great isn't it!! hahaha
Old 05-07-2009, 04:45 PM   #68
Rehab
Rehab-Media.com

Rehab is a jewel in the roughRehab is a jewel in the roughRehab is a jewel in the roughRehab is a jewel in the roughRehab is a jewel in the roughRehab is a jewel in the roughRehab is a jewel in the roughRehab is a jewel in the rough
Tony is actually a pretty cool guy. He used to have a silver SRT-4 before moving to a black MR-S and now i guess to a wrx. I know tony from way back and even italiandave knows him very well.

Tony dont let these guy's dick warmers get to you. This is how they determine if someone is a tool or not. Your gonna get alot of shit but after a while someone else joins and like a flock of geese they run over and shit on him. Just tell everyone to eat shit, then call them a ricer.

www.rehab-media.com
Rehab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:32 PM   #69
sohcthunder
Asshole By Nature(ABN)

sohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to sohcthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexotic_IS300 View Post
Tony is actually a pretty cool guy. He used to have a silver SRT-4 before moving to a black MR-S and now i guess to a wrx. I know tony from way back and even italiandave knows him very well.

Tony dont let these guy's dick warmers get to you. This is how they determine if someone is a tool or not. Your gonna get alot of shit but after a while someone else joins and like a flock of geese they run over and shit on him. Just tell everyone to eat shit, then call them a ricer.
Don't tell him that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati View Post

Its guys that gas these bitches up and make them think its ok to be out of the kitchen. Next thing you know she is gonna be talking back and acting up in public
sohcthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #70
super70dsm
cunfuzd....

super70dsm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to super70dsm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexotic_IS300 View Post

ricer
Old 05-07-2009, 06:19 PM   #71
whitedime
Burnoffs

whitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to whitedime
Omg supadouche you should join the ufc if your such a badass street fighter. Haha
whitedime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:24 PM   #72
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedime View Post
Omg supadouche you should join the ufc if your such a badass street fighter. Haha

fucking judo chop.
my car when its done all motor will at the slowest run a mid 10 i'll put my title on that. i'm not building a stock motor or a street legal car. i'm building a real 4 cyl not like most of the kids that think when you throw a gsr or a single in a car with some headers and a chipped ecu it's fast.

Tugboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:27 PM   #73
subadupa
CSS regular

Judo chop FTW
Old 05-07-2009, 09:28 PM   #74
subadupa
CSS regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedime View Post
I'm too fat for that. lol.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:36 PM   #75
tooooony
CSS newbie

tooooony is on a distinguished road
what's up dan, everyone else eat shit.. ricers

I beat all of you girls I'm 6'3" and 160 pounds
tooooony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:29 AM   #76
subadupa
CSS regular

HOOLLYYY Shit that is skinny lol.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:25 AM   #77
super70dsm
cunfuzd....

super70dsm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to super70dsm
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooooony View Post
what's up dan, everyone else eat shit.. ricers

I beat all of you girls I'm 6'3" and 160 pounds
ricer...my dick is bigger than you eat shit and i hope all of the bad things in life happen to you and you only..have a nice day :)
super70dsm is offline   Reply With Quote