Scion FRS-- First one off the truck - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Toyota / Scion Discussion

Old 05-10-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
Kisor
I gots a Datsun

Kisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of light
Scion FRS-- First one off the truck

Kisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
Kisor
I gots a Datsun

Kisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of light
Yes it looks like shit,
Yes it's 4x4 status,
No I don't eat shit ricer,
No it's not still available--already sold
Yes it had 10 miles on it coming off the truck? wierd
Old 05-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Needs more power and I would buy tomorrow...

Anyone else thinks in the 2nd pic it kind of resembles a Porsche Panamera?
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2012, 02:43 PM   #4
Cut Throat
CSS newbie

Cut Throat is on a distinguished road
fugly tc with different motor.

I work at beechmont toyota and scion, and with all the hype about this thing from salesmen and mechanics I am going to personally slap each one in the face for how retarded they must be. I never looked them up, and wouldve hit them sooner had I...
Old 05-10-2012, 02:44 PM   #5
Kisor
I gots a Datsun

Wat?
Old 05-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #6
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Looks like the brz.
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:59 PM   #7
Funkmaster
Uncle Ben

Funkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Funkmaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cut Throat View Post
fugly tc with different motor.

I work at beechmont toyota and scion, and with all the hype about this thing from salesmen and mechanics I am going to personally slap each one in the face for how retarded they must be. I never looked them up, and wouldve hit them sooner had I...
Im pretty sure the FR-S doesnt share a single meaningful part with the TC...
What exactly do you think is similar about this car and the TC other than they are both Scions?

I wouldnt mind owning one of these, but I agree with bigwoofers, seems a little light on power. That said, I think there is much more value in the used Corvette market for what these sticker for.

1985 Mugen CRX Si Replica.
Funkmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #8
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Looks like the brz.
No shit, really!?!?
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:01 PM   #9
PiranhaMatt
Nissan Fanboy

PiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to all
Looks kinda neat, although I'm not a big fan of what's under the hood.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:22 PM   #10
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
I checked out the BRZ at the Joseph meet on Saturday. They're not bad looking...but those wheels are fugly as hell. Underpowered, although I'd bet they'll be decent auto-x cars.

I'm anxious to see what TiC plans for theirs when they get it in a couple weeks.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:26 PM   #11
sxShep
Hamster Assassin

sxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sxShep
I think it looks pretty decent... But those turn signals inside the front wheel well would annoy me right off the lot
Old 05-10-2012, 03:38 PM   #12
Kisor
I gots a Datsun

Ill try to catch it after clean up and get some better pics.

It's funny they didn't try to hide the subaru name anywhere on it, all the fenders have subaru stamped in them all the engine components have subaru all over them.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:57 PM   #13
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
While it's significantly underpowered, it seems to get pretty good reviews and keeps up pretty well with more powerful cars. I'd like to drive it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD3hgleEOXA
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:06 PM   #14
leetfade
Back in it

leetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRice View Post
While it's significantly underpowered, it seems to get pretty good reviews and keeps up pretty well with more powerful cars. I'd like to drive it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD3hgleEOXA
Your name would fit you better in one of these!
Old 05-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #15
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Tuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really nice
We are considering buying the Subaru version.
Tuned200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:19 PM   #16
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned200 View Post
Cool story, bro.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:11 PM   #17
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
That is definitely a feminine car.
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #18
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Tuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really nice
Its for my wife so perfect for a girl! Lol
Old 05-10-2012, 06:37 PM   #19
ursoboostd
1,000 posts club

ursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really niceursoboostd is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned200 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
Cool story, bro.
3am?
ursoboostd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:41 PM   #20
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Nope. Not 3am. No krogers either. Haha