Audi allroad build-slow build! - Page 8 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Audi/VW

Old 03-30-2011, 10:29 PM   #141
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
Kroil is quite possibly the most BA penetrating oil of all time. Stinks like absolute shit though.
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2011, 11:28 PM   #142
EVOLV3D
CSS Ninja

EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D
Both ends broke off on mine. I had to hammer them out. Took forever.
EVOLV3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:18 AM   #143
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold

Parts are in! Pics of install coming next week.
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2011, 10:48 AM   #144
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
Sweet build dude. I'm building my wife's camry, maybe we can compare notes.
can you PM me your setup?? Don't want to OT his thread.
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:57 AM   #145
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Pulled everything out! Most bolts were rusted to the point of no return. Control arm kit comes with all new bolts. Anti seize on everything!

Ordered new tire rod ends! And abs sensors are on way. Rusted in as well!

Some pics

Gotta shout out to buddy steve who helped big time. Impact wrench couldnt even get the caliper bolts off. lol

Calipers being taken off today and may see the PC guy! lol
Old 04-06-2011, 10:47 AM   #146
Tuned200
Small Boost.

Tuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really niceTuned200 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
Pulled everything out! Most bolts were rusted to the point of no return. Control arm kit comes with all new bolts. Anti seize on everything!

Ordered new tire rod ends! And abs sensors are on way. Rusted in as well!

Some pics

Gotta shout out to buddy steve who helped big time. Impact wrench couldnt even get the caliper bolts off. lol

Calipers being taken off today and may see the PC guy! lol
Sounds like you need a better impact. My impact has not met a bolt it either hasnt backed off or broken off.

2006 Subaru Forester XT 5 Speed
2007 Subaru Forester STI 6 Speed
2008 Suzuki Blvd.
Tuned200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #147
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

We got it turned once, then impact took care of it. It was just nasty rusty.

its all off now though. The reinstall will take like ten minutes! lol Gonna be nice with all the new bolts.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:47 AM   #148
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRice View Post
can you PM me your setup?? Don't want to OT his thread.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:51 PM   #149
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Well, decided to get new inner and outer tire rods. They were shot too and replaced since already in there.

Some pics of the parts in now. Bilsteins installed now! So much better!

All better!

Only thing left in fronts is the abs sensors which are on order since the ones i found that i thought would fit, dont. lol So there are many differences between an A6 wagon and my car for those keeping tabs. lol

The rears going in now! Bilsteins going in rears too.

The mess that is my rear suspension. PITA

On the lift. IB4 the audi/always on lift jokes. Buddys portable lift is awesome! Makes everything soooooo easy.

Actually replacing the suspension pump as well since mine sounds like its trying to commit suicide.

This is the bolt on the tray covering it. Only thing really rusty on the rear. The compressor was a pain to get out having to deal with this shit. lol

But all in all drives alot better. ALOT Just needs alignment bad now and then will be done on the suspension.

Month from now starts the purchase of the go fast parts.

Last edited by Biturbowagon; 04-30-2011 at 08:54 PM..
Old 05-05-2011, 09:08 PM   #150
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

New part came ups today. New suspension pump. For a Benz s500 but works on mine. Will pump lot faster and quieter.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:11 PM   #151
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post

New part came ups today. New suspension pump. For a Benz s500 but works on mine. Will pump lot faster and quieter.
I need one of these...
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:19 PM   #152
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Waffles. This is more up your alley! Lol
Old 05-05-2011, 10:21 PM   #153
leetfade
Back in it

leetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really nice
Better not let Stacey see that... You might get replaced / divorced!
leetfade is offline   Reply With Quote