Need my frame made pretty. - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Paint & Body

Old 09-07-2012, 09:14 AM   #1
Mannon
No car.

Mannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Mannon
Need my frame made pretty.
I'm restoring a 51' chevy, still... Have been for years, I'm very lazy and even slower. The frame is out, I have been knocking rust and grime off with wire wheels and sanding disks on my grinder. Works well except in tight spots. I have A.D.D. so this bullshit is for the birds. What are my options for paying someone to do this? Local to Cincy, or more specifically, Amelia. TIA!
Mannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2012, 09:17 AM   #2
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Have someone sand blast it then powder coat it. There is a place on the west side that has a both big enough for frames. I used them once before I found Kenny on here. I don't think he can do a frame though.
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:30 AM   #3
Walter
4cyl & fart can

Walter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of light
Call Gould and Son on rt28 in milford. They have a guy that comes out and does soda blasting there. 575-1585
Walter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #4
Kisor
I gots a Datsun

Kisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of light
American metal cleaning.

http://www.americanmetalcleaning.us/
Kisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:22 PM   #5
Mannon
No car.

Mannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the rough
The gould folks haven't replied. American metal looks good, 2 week turn around and 450$ thanks for the leads fellas.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:57 AM   #6
Mannon
No car.

Found a place in Georgetown to blast it for 125$ I'm in Amelia so it wasn't that far for me. Anyone else may want to find someone closer.
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg tapaupload0.jpg (149.6 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg tapaupload1.jpg (145.9 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg tapaupload2.jpg (143.0 KB, 18 views)