Tow Hooks LOL - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Interior & Exterior Mods

Old 07-25-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
00crownvic
CSS newbie

00crownvic is infamous around these parts00crownvic is infamous around these parts
Tow Hooks LOL
hmmm went to thursday night lights from dayton, every ricer car there seemed to have a tow hook. and when are you guys gunna cruise up here with your rice rockets
00crownvic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2011, 07:35 PM   #2
schrags
CSS regular

schrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the roughschrags is a jewel in the rough
Dude... huge tow hooks and shitty bolt in cages with other fake racecar parts on cars that don't see an ounce of track is the new hottness
schrags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:39 PM   #3
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future

Subscribe to my YouTube faggots...
http://www.youtube.com/user/apocalypse7011?feature=mhum
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Wat.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:14 PM   #5
TurboCelica
Bonehead Golfer

TurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of light
00crownvic...... obviously your a douche, and none of the cars going down the track have the bullshit well maybe one or two but none of the fast ones.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #6
2007ShelbyCobra

2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts
I rolled out on a Mazdaspeed3 in a stock srt4 lol, Mazda had a tow hook...

Last edited by 2007ShelbyCobra; 07-25-2011 at 08:21 PM..
2007ShelbyCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:23 PM   #7
whitedime
Burnoffs

whitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to whitedime
Hello hillbilly whose trunk did your brokedick ass catch a ride in?

Our shit you hath tasted
whitedime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:25 PM   #8
Joey
D-Bag Mode On!

Joey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007ShelbyCobra View Post
And? You're car has towhooks too.. So does mine, and every one elses. How do you think they get put on a truck?

And the aftermarket ricer ones, are completely and utterly fucken retarded unless it's a purpose built race car, not I drive to school,work,home,grocery store car(some exceptions,because some said built race cars can do the DD thing too)

She's back.
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:35 PM   #9
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
My car has no tow hooks. Just sayin'
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:36 PM   #10
Joey
D-Bag Mode On!

Joey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteT View Post
My car has no tow hooks. Just sayin'
Oh I forgot, Buicks generally don't get into wrecks because old people drive them, so in order to cut costs, they weren't installed.
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:55 PM   #11
sxShep
Hamster Assassin

sxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sxShep
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007ShelbyCobra View Post
That's an awesome story... you're still here, lucky us.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:20 PM   #12
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
OMG, I can tell you're from Dayton because not a single shit pile car up there would EVER have a tow hook on it.