CSS Decals - Selling Remainder of Stock - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > General Mall

Old 03-27-2009, 11:32 PM   #21
Mannon
No car.

Mannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Mannon
I got mine yay thx Mike.

So you banned them huh? Pretty lame really.
Mannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2009, 12:07 AM   #22
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
Lame that they requested stickers, I ordered them with my own money, and they never paid? I agree, that is lame, but I don't think thats what you're saying.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:41 AM   #23
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
ban him too! lol.

Old 03-29-2009, 05:49 PM   #24
Larimer
CSSmakesyoudumb

Larimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Larimer
I may take a white or two if you have some left. Come out to lunch with us next Friday and bring some?
Old 03-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #25
Larimer
CSSmakesyoudumb

Larimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Larimer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larimer View Post
I may take a white or two if you have some left. Come out to lunch with us next Friday and bring some?
On second thought, I'll pass. I like not getting any attention in my car. But you can still come to lunch.
Larimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:39 PM   #26
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
LOL Ok then. I'm game.
Kevin Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:43 PM   #27
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
LOL Ok then. I'm game.
I'll take another white and a black one if you got them left.

9.7@139.5 with the v6

Update: Turbo LSbandwagon build in process
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:04 PM   #28
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteT View Post
I'll take another white and a black one if you got them left.
Sure thing Kevin. Paypal again, or meet up?
Old 04-03-2009, 07:21 PM   #29
redZ24
1,000 posts club

redZ24 will become famous soon enoughredZ24 will become famous soon enoughredZ24 will become famous soon enoughredZ24 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to redZ24 Send a message via Yahoo to redZ24
do you have any more left kevin?
Old 04-03-2009, 07:36 PM   #30
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
just went to pick some up...he has black and silver....and one white one

Racing from a roll is like beating off...sure its fun but its not the real thing.
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:38 AM   #31
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
Sure thing Kevin. Paypal again, or meet up?
oops...I forgot about this. I will pp you Saturday.
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:55 PM   #32
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteT View Post
oops...I forgot about this. I will pp you Saturday.
I no longer have any white ones.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:26 AM   #33
Sturg
CSS newbie

Sturg is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you have any decals left?
Sturg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 03:22 AM   #34
xowner
CSS newbie

xowner is on a distinguished road
Kevin I Have a cutter and could make these as there needed. If this is somthing that could work let me know. Thread dig for the win!
xowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:24 AM   #35
sxShep
Hamster Assassin

sxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sxShep
Any gray white or black?
Old 04-21-2010, 01:32 PM   #36
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

I have a few. But I will only punch you in the face with them, or put them on your hood, crooked, and not centered, with spit bubbles in it.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:35 PM   #37
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
ill take a crooked hood one. lmk.
BTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:39 PM   #38
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
ill take my 10 bucks you owe me bish
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #39
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Don't you remember I told you to pick it up in the gutter of my street at a certain time. You weren't there. It got washed down the sewer the next day.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:50 PM   #40
BTM

no, i actually came and took the monies.
BTM is offline   Reply With Quote