Cincy Speed Dyno Day (Sept. 26) Sign up thread - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 08-31-2009, 11:35 AM   #21
Kisor
I gots a Datsun

Kisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of light
Haha... i'd shoot for lowest if i had the engine in the Datsun..... 78 crank HP in front of an auto.... hmmm 42Whp??
Kisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2009, 10:15 PM   #22
Qwk
1,000 posts club

Qwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisor View Post
Haha... i'd shoot for lowest if i had the engine in the Datsun..... 78 crank HP in front of an auto.... hmmm 42Whp??
Go get the Red 2nd Gen.
Qwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:27 PM   #23
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
That sucks, I will be out of town for a race that weekend. Oh well, my car is cursed when it comes to the dyno.....come to think of it, it's cursed everywhere it goes
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2009, 11:30 PM   #24
CarpeDiem73456
Flip It Offroad

CarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to CarpeDiem73456
are diesels allowed or just gas?
CarpeDiem73456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 11:35 PM   #25
Qwk
1,000 posts club

Qwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeDiem73456 View Post
are diesels allowed or just gas?
No Diesels at this time. Maybe before a Shop clean up, we can schedule a DIESEL Dyno Day. Well and when the shop is completely empty of customer cars. LOL!
Qwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:38 PM   #26
DarkZ28
wants a c5

DarkZ28 is on a distinguished road
im in. as long as my car is back together... lol
Old 09-01-2009, 04:51 PM   #27
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieTuscani View Post
bring your focus , maybe you will win least hp
I sold that a while ago, but I could bring my bone stock civic and put down more whp than your "fast" car.

Old 09-01-2009, 04:53 PM   #28
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
I sold that a while ago, but I could bring my bone stock civic and put down more whp than your "fast" car.
lol doubt it

Fucking Ricers
DonnieTsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:04 PM   #29
CarpeDiem73456
Flip It Offroad

CarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the roughCarpeDiem73456 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to CarpeDiem73456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwk View Post
No Diesels at this time. Maybe before a Shop clean up, we can schedule a DIESEL Dyno Day. Well and when the shop is completely empty of customer cars. LOL!
yeah i was in on friday evening getting a bottle filled and was wondering if there would be a good day to run one diesel so whenever its a good time for a diesel run let me know!
CarpeDiem73456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:37 PM   #30
FantomZ
nachomamasride

FantomZ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FantomZ
I should be there, might bring 1 or 2 others.

-Adam

1990 300ZX TwinTurbo
FantomZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:52 AM   #31
BRAZEN06GTO
CSS newbie

BRAZEN06GTO is on a distinguished road
I may be in for a burger, dog, strippers and oh yeah, a couple dyno pulls.
Man Pedal, SAP, JHP Gauge Pod & Lip Spoiler, TSW Laguna's, EE Can, Volant, NGK TR6 & JBA wires, Holley Valve Covers, Spintech, X-Pipe, GMM Ripshift, BOM STB, JB Stuff, Kooks LT's SS coated w/catted mids, SLP UDP, DR chain, 160 stat, TSP Torquer v.2 Cam 232/234 .595/598 112, Monster3, Proxses Tune. 413/383.
BRAZEN06GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:57 AM   #32
KEMP
#1 loved by CSS

KEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these partsKEMP is infamous around these parts
ill be there, why not.

2002 325ci- Stock, 5spd, fully loaded, m-tech

SHIFT_Lag

SlowCarCrew
KEMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:41 AM   #33
Brrcats
Powerhouse of Deliverance

Brrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to all
sweet jesus
Brrcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:24 AM   #34
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by brrcats View Post
sweet jesus
+1 ...
Old 09-03-2009, 11:05 AM   #35
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEMP View Post
ill be there, why not.
I mean, we could start another thread if you really want to see all the reasons why not.

coolnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:30 PM   #36
ITS A KIA

ITS A KIA is an unknown quantity at this point
I might be there competing for the lowest hp...140,000mile KA24E FLL!!
ITS A KIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:54 PM   #37
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

Quote:
I mean, we could start another thread if you really want to see all the reasons why not.
i agree.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:41 AM   #38
xandrake
Banned

xandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to xandrake
I'm in, depending on the time this is held. I have a LOT to do that day.

2008 Mazdaspeed3 GT
97 EJ7 -- RIP -- 06/09/07
xandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #39
Facemelter
Car has stuff

Facemelter is on a distinguished roadFacemelter is on a distinguished road
Qwk ill be there helpin you guys out.Im not workin that saturday so im in.Should have the coupe done this week.

TONIGHT! On Unsolved Mysteries.
We Find out who still gives a shit about BigFoot.
Facemelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:33 PM   #40
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
You are so fucking old

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote