My opinion on LS turbo honda. - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 10:52 PM   #21
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
how about a stock block sr puting a car into 130mph traps? wahut?

and ls in integra = slow. most people swap them into the coupes or hatches buddy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2006, 10:57 PM   #22
faStE-R
i wanna go fast

faStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowhondaguy
idk hell yeah if you guys pay for me to get my bottle filled after i win lol haha

spray all you want, you still will lose.... i put money on it!
Old 05-11-2006, 10:57 PM   #23
RTE117
RIP Hot Rod

RTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really nice
lol I would hope.. It is a performance motor in a RWD car. There are plenty of stock blocked B's in the 120s. Not bad for an open deck, aluminum "economy" engine.

Old 05-11-2006, 10:58 PM   #24
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
once again, using the economy engine as a crutch. the metro guys use that same lame ass excuse.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:58 PM   #25
slowhondaguy
CSS regular

slowhondaguy is on a distinguished road
yeah well my dad can beat up your dad
It's slow... 91 mirage waiting for a 4g
Old 05-11-2006, 11:00 PM   #26
faStE-R
i wanna go fast

faStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to all
Quote:
yeah well my dad can beat up your dad

im going to go with no on that... have you seen my dad.... DAMN :eek2:
Old 05-11-2006, 11:00 PM   #27
RTE117
RIP Hot Rod

RTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
once again, using the economy engine as a crutch. the metro guys use that same lame ass excuse.
Are you retarded? For the sake of the argument, it is a completely valid statement. I guess that's the best you can come up with. You DID start the thread. Who cares anyway? You're obsessing over your 15 year old 240. Sweet man.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:01 PM   #28
faStE-R
i wanna go fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTE117
lol I would hope.. It is a performance motor in a RWD car. There are plenty of stock blocked B's in the 120s. Not bad for an open deck, aluminum "economy" engine.

that motor in FWDs are in the 130s stock block also..... :thumb:
Old 05-11-2006, 11:01 PM   #29
Ty.

Ty. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Ty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLV4V8
4g63>SR20>B18B

;) - not saying the cars.....im saying the motors.......

you forgot to put a 3sgte in front of those :D

Email: ty@tcsmotorsports.com
AIM: tcsmotorsports
Old 05-11-2006, 11:02 PM   #30
NOLV4V8
since 1999

NOLV4V8 will become famous soon enoughNOLV4V8 will become famous soon enoughNOLV4V8 will become famous soon enoughNOLV4V8 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NOLV4V8
isnt the sr20 found daily in sentras??? NA version, built for economy/millage as well? i know they are two differnt animals but they share the same type of characteristics.... but am i atleast correct??

93 GSX - SOLD
Old 05-11-2006, 11:03 PM   #31
faStE-R
i wanna go fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTE117
Are you retarded? For the sake of the argument, it is a completely valid statement. I guess that's the best you can come up with. You DID start the thread. Who cares anyway? You're obsessing over your 15 year old 240. Sweet man.

what the fuck is your point there are people obsessing over 70 year old cars and?????
Old 05-11-2006, 11:03 PM   #32
BTM

who said it was in a 240? im talking sr in general. they can go into many different platforms. a 15yo 240 that will walk your car when i get it done here in a few weeks.

sorry for the lame ricer excuse, but it will be prety nifty.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:04 PM   #33
slowhondaguy
CSS regular

haha brent, jon does your car get good gas mileage
Old 05-11-2006, 11:04 PM   #34
faStE-R
i wanna go fast

Quote:
isnt the sr20 found daily in sentras??? NA version, built for economy/millage as well? i know they are two differnt animals but they share the same type of characteristics.... but am i atleast correct??

that is very true... you sir need a cookie ;)
Old 05-11-2006, 11:05 PM   #35
faStE-R
i wanna go fast

Quote:
haha brent, jon does your car get good gas mileage

hell yea awesome gas mileage..... even with the DET
Old 05-11-2006, 11:06 PM   #36
BTM

Quote:
yes sir. it is arguable that the FWDs have more potential than the rwd. but lets let me and jon figure that one out.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:07 PM   #37
RTE117
RIP Hot Rod

You can walk my car. I would hope so. My point stands; you are comparing two completely different platforms, and using the major difference (or disadvantage) as a 'crutch'. Durrrrrr :anitooth:
Old 05-11-2006, 11:15 PM   #38
BTM

oh, now i understand. your saying the sr basicly kicks ls ass.

pwnd
Old 05-11-2006, 11:21 PM   #39
slowhondaguy
CSS regular

no he is saying that your car will never be finished to kick any cars ass take that haha jk
Old 05-11-2006, 11:34 PM   #40
burnitup

burnitup is infamous around these partsburnitup is infamous around these parts
brent can suck a dick untill he gets his car running. ok brent you blew your motor because you cant drive and because sr's cant handle 8k or sumthing stupid. ive over reved my car like 10 times to like 9 k half on purpose other have because of shift linkage. go biuld your car and quit talking. you talk so much shit about an ls i have maybe 200whp if im lucky right now ls can handle 300 stock block. you dont no hardly anything about hondas. i have half as much in my car as you do well maybe 1/4. my car is daily driven and runs almost everyday unless something stupid happens like a dizzy goes bad. i take my car to redline every time i drive the thing how many other people can say that. i no i dont got that much in my car but for what i have in it its decent. sorry we all dont have everybody else pay for insurence and other stuff every month. my mom never gave me 20 bux to walk the dog. i have paid for everything on my car with my own money, that includes gas and insurce as well. we all cant be as big of penny pensiors as you. i dont sit at home all weeek and weekend looking at my car wishing it woud run watch tv or what ever you do. hell i live my life to the fullest and do anything i want to do. idk i think im just raveing now. back on subject my car also still gets 30 mpg. my turbo has oil coming from the inlet i dont think thats that good i have the jankest setup ever and your talking shit about it ok. wait till i get coreys car done you will only see the back end of it. coreys got the money and i no what to do wether anyone thinks i do or not. let me tell you he will give you a run for your money. if i were you i would go back and work on your car somemore to think how its going to run with the last setup you tuned for and how that ecu is still going to run your car now. im thinking you dont have a clue how a tuned car makes a big differance. you told me that you can send your ecu out and when they send it back your car is perfectly tuned. i dont have the money to make my car fast so i make shit myself alot of the time and halfass it all because i cant afford the rest. o well at least i research shit before i do it and no what im doing before hand.

95 CIVIC COUPE
LS TURBO :shakehead
Closed Thread