Sad day for you Nissan ricers... - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 06-05-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Sad day for you Nissan ricers...
http://www.speedhunters.com/2012/05/...hed-pizza-boy/

I lol'd.

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2012, 11:49 AM   #2
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Real stupid they actually care so much. Side note, its ugly.

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:49 AM   #3
Xero
Waste of Space

Xero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really nice
A sad day for anyone who thinks the government can't do anything they want.

Old 06-05-2012, 11:50 AM   #4
BryanG
Ricer

BryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the roughBryanG is a jewel in the rough
So did I.. When R/T posted it last week
BryanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #5
meatmarket
Wheel Man

meatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the rough
http://www.google.com/url?source=img...YDHA9NPXNNxW8Q

Last edited by meatmarket; 06-05-2012 at 01:12 PM..
meatmarket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #6
ritalin
Warhawk

ritalin has a spectacular aura aboutritalin has a spectacular aura aboutritalin has a spectacular aura aboutritalin has a spectacular aura aboutritalin has a spectacular aura aboutritalin has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to ritalin Send a message via Yahoo to ritalin
Its stupid that they're that concerned about a car instead of something really important.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:13 PM   #7
meatmarket
Wheel Man

meatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the roughmeatmarket is a jewel in the rough
it's the gov't, they will tell you what is important..
Old 06-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #8
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
stop with the "i cant believe theyre worried about a car" shit.... It's illegal... it doesnt matter if its a traffic violation, a minor misdemeanor, or a capital crime... if you get busted for doing something illegal, there are consequences... doesnt mean you should just get off because "there's more important things to worry about"
Old 06-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #9
JuicedH22
Best I know of

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatmarket View Post
it's the gov't, they will tell you what is important..
quit twisting things. Its not like they made the car illegal after it was brought here... it was illegal in the first place...
Old 06-05-2012, 01:18 PM   #10
leetfade
Back in it

leetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really nice
While I do agree that illegal is illegal, there are a lot of illegals with far greater consequences to the general population that don't get near the attention.

I think most peoples' points are the money could be better spent on something more impactful. That goes well beyond the Skyline issue, though.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:19 PM   #11
meatmarket
Wheel Man

so is cocaine, yet it is still easier to score than a skyline..

And messicans without papers, are we sending them back daily?

LMAO!!

I was just implying it was a wasted use of resources and grandstanding on the part of the DMV/gov't etc..

Last edited by meatmarket; 06-05-2012 at 01:20 PM..
Old 06-05-2012, 01:32 PM   #12
Xero
Waste of Space

Xero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really nice
Actually, in this case, the owner did everything legally. It was the Wisconsin DMV that mishandled the titling of the car. It was only when the owner tried to sell it on Ebay that the DOT folks got involved.
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:32 PM   #13
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
I agree that law is law and should be enforced. But in this case, i believe there is a better way to deal with it. Dont allow it to be registered. Allow it for race only. Kinda like the old Exiges when they came out, or the 959 back in the day.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:29 PM   #14
meatmarket
Wheel Man

We the people should instate a new law that reads; "If you are an illegal citizen we can just throw you in a wood chipper"... No papers?, chop, chop...
Old 06-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #15
xander
2,000 posts club

xander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to xander
The police use seized cars all the time. They could have found a cool use for this car. Like send a undercover cop into the underground racing scene to nab bad guys.
xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:40 PM   #16
Kisor
I gots a Datsun

Kisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of light
Sounds strangely familiar .....
Kisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:01 PM   #17
jdredd
1,000 posts club

jdredd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatmarket View Post
so is cocaine, yet it is still easier to score than a skyline..

And messicans without papers, are we sending them back daily?

LMAO!!

I was just implying it was a wasted use of resources and grandstanding on the part of the DMV/gov't etc..
I have found out that 3100lbs of coke is pretty hard to come by these days.
jdredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:10 PM   #18
meatmarket
Wheel Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdredd View Post
I have found out that 3100lbs of coke is pretty hard to come by these days.
Now I know why Van Halen liked Panama so much..

how does 4840 lbs sound?

http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews....-panama/15420/

Old 06-05-2012, 03:11 PM   #19
leetfade
Back in it

leetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really nice
I'd say that the street value on the 3100 lbs of coke is a little more than that of a Skyline.
leetfade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:11 PM   #20
meatmarket
Wheel Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisor View Post
Sounds strangely familiar .....
How many cars can we beat on before they get here?...