Deadly wreck in clermont county last night... - Page 12 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 01-22-2010, 06:46 PM   #221
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
I'm not talking about your friend with any of this. I'm talking about the dipshit who is doing all this crap. He needs to punished and punished hard.
That makes no sense. You made a personal poke at Bimmer because he was ranting about not wanting to hear about how his friend died again. What does "Someone ran out of weed" have ANYTHING to do with the twatshit in the article?

Subscribe to my YouTube faggots...
http://www.youtube.com/user/apocalypse7011?feature=mhum
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2010, 07:37 PM   #222
Dunc
BCICAN

Dunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Dunc
Nevermind, it's not worth discussing.
Dunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:38 PM   #223
nsaniti
OMNOMNOM

nsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
You're right, im a fucking downie.

jussayin.

nsaniti is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2010, 07:43 PM   #224
Dunc
BCICAN

Dunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of lightDunc is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Dunc
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
jussayin.
Smooth ninja edit
By they way, I'm in no way related to distinctiveg from natirides.

Last edited by Dunc; 01-22-2010 at 07:49 PM..
Dunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:58 PM   #225
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Bimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Bimmer
It's all good
Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:06 PM   #226
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Paul, the driver, I lived next door to his grandparents. The kids father was a dipshit, his sons are the same.

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:54 PM   #227
S13SX
????? ??????

S13SX can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to S13SX
1 down, the rest of Clermont county to go.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:58 PM   #228
turbo200
2,000 posts club

turbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SX View Post
Go fuck yourself you worthless piece of shit. that "1 down" happened to be someone I've known since I was a kid.

'98 Acura Integra 4-door GSR
'96 Mazda Miata - -Sold
'97 Nissan 200sx se-r - SR20DET swapped -Sold
'98 Infiniti I30t - The grandma wagon -Gifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
hi kettle, this is pot... you're a nigger.
turbo200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:16 AM   #229
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo200 View Post
Go fuck yourself you worthless piece of shit. that "1 down" happened to be someone I've known since I was a kid.
Oh, don't worry, Chad is just a silly little faggot, and his bark is much meaner than his bite.
my car when its done all motor will at the slowest run a mid 10 i'll put my title on that. i'm not building a stock motor or a street legal car. i'm building a real 4 cyl not like most of the kids that think when you throw a gsr or a single in a car with some headers and a chipped ecu it's fast.

Tugboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:25 AM   #230
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Is your 100lb ass still trying to be hardcore on the internet?

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:24 AM   #231
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Bimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Bimmer
Quote:
What a piece of shit. Say that to my face sometime, big guy.

You got your attention, since that appears to be what you wanted out of your post.
Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:43 AM   #232
sbcxtreme
1,000 posts club

sbcxtreme will become famous soon enoughsbcxtreme will become famous soon enoughsbcxtreme will become famous soon enoughsbcxtreme will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to sbcxtreme
Isnt s13sx the dbag that put nails down at the bumspot?
Old 01-23-2010, 01:53 PM   #233
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbcxtreme View Post
Isnt s13sx the dbag that put nails down at the bumspot?
Old 01-23-2010, 07:12 PM   #234
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Jeff View Post
double lawl.
Tugboat is offline   Reply With Quote