SRdayton.com - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 11-24-2009, 06:40 PM   #1
2007ShelbyCobra

2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts2007ShelbyCobra is infamous around these parts
SRdayton.com
I cant get on? Is the site down or something? It says this account has been suspended, and idk why my account would be suspended, so im assuming it means the site....
Old 11-24-2009, 06:41 PM   #2
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Shut the fuck up. We don't give a shit. Go die faggot.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
Hot Rod
The Emperor

Hot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hot Rod
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
Shut the fuck up. We don't give a shit. Go die faggot.
x twelveteen billion
Old 11-24-2009, 06:43 PM   #4
Basil
c'mon son

Basil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Basil

Oh noes! Why not just cast a magic spell to make it work again?
Basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:44 PM   #5
grjp1988
Css RICER

grjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nicegrjp1988 is just really nice
HEEREEE we go again.
07 Jet powered Gixxxer 1000 - gone
grjp1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:45 PM   #6
Squale iii
Palshctib

Squale iii is infamous around these parts
it's down for everybody, probably got hacked again lol
Old 11-24-2009, 06:46 PM   #7
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
works for me! must be your account
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:46 PM   #8
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Bimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Bimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007ShelbyCobra View Post
I cant get on? Is the site down or something? It says this account has been suspended, and idk why my account would be suspended, so im assuming it means the site....
Crush your penis in a vice.
Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:49 PM   #9
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
ban hammer on srd lol
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:37 PM   #10
sohcthunder
Asshole By Nature(ABN)

sohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to sohcthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelin View Post
ban hammer on srd lol
First thing I thought to..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati View Post

Its guys that gas these bitches up and make them think its ok to be out of the kitchen. Next thing you know she is gonna be talking back and acting up in public
sohcthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:52 PM   #11
grandmaGTP
shit dang

grandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of light
can't you just put your invisibility cloak on and sneak in?
Old 11-24-2009, 06:57 PM   #12
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaGTP View Post
I lol'd.... 5 points for Hufflepuff

Subscribe to my YouTube faggots...
http://www.youtube.com/user/apocalypse7011?feature=mhum
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:20 PM   #13
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
Quote:
i lol'd ha ha ha ha
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:42 PM   #14
turbo200
2,000 posts club

turbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo200 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

'98 Acura Integra 4-door GSR
'96 Mazda Miata - -Sold
'97 Nissan 200sx se-r - SR20DET swapped -Sold
'98 Infiniti I30t - The grandma wagon -Gifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
hi kettle, this is pot... you're a nigger.
turbo200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:11 PM   #15
Joey
D-Bag Mode On!

Joey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007ShelbyCobra View Post
See what happened was, we moved..

We decided we couldn't have kids that dick ride on the site so we banned you and made a new one.

It's STREET RACING dayton, not DICK RIDE MY DAD dayton..

So, you have to find another site to join and go be gay on.

Heres the new link so we can laugh at you still...www.streetracingdayton.com/forum

She's back.
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:23 AM   #16
DavidBaustert
Banned

DavidBaustert is on a distinguished roadDavidBaustert is on a distinguished road
Louis didnt pay the bill
DavidBaustert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:48 AM   #17
Joey
D-Bag Mode On!

Joey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBaustert View Post
Louis didnt pay the bill
I'm starting to think he just doesn't give a fuck about it anymore.

I'll buy SRD! LOL!!

I'm sure he'll sell it for cheap and I can make .03 cents a day off it!
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:32 AM   #18
Ls1Rule
CSS regular

Ls1Rule will become famous soon enoughLs1Rule will become famous soon enoughLs1Rule will become famous soon enough
Fuck
Ls1Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:36 AM   #19
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
I didnt win the lottery this week. Is there something wrong or did the lotto forget about me?

Go fuck yourself you faggot. get proactive and get a life.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:50 AM   #20
DavidBaustert
Banned

DavidBaustert is on a distinguished roadDavidBaustert is on a distinguished road
i agree... i'd like new administration to take it over at the very least. how do you make a profit off the site?
DavidBaustert is offline   Reply With Quote