2000 Honda Prelude with King motors built and blue printed motor - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Cars for sale

Old 08-01-2010, 09:54 AM   #1
igloo
black thursday....

igloo is on a distinguished roadigloo is on a distinguished road
2000 Honda Prelude with King motors built and blue printed motor
Year, Make and Model of Car? ; 2k Honda Prelude
Mileage? ;25k motor, 130 chassis
Price ;8500 obo
What is your name? :Will
What is your Email Address? :will8050@gmail.com
What is your Phone number/AIM Screenname? :SELLERS PHONE NUMBER - 513 256 2234 Name is Cliff
What is your City? :Car is in Lebanon
What is your State? :Oh
What is your Zip code? :452XX

My friend is selling his 2k Honda Prelude that was built and blue printed by king motor sports. Its the typical second kid on the way type of deal as he never intended to sell it. You can read the ebay auction attached for all the details. He has all the paper work, receipts etc and the car looks amazing. Its not very fast but def a fun car, interior is amazing, good stereo and pulls strong; just a solid car.
You can contact him through ebay or my number/email above and I'll immediately forward to him.
Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6259

Drives - K11 Si / K8 750
Drove -92 Fox/ K1 Bullitt/ Evo IX/ 98 CSVT/ K7 600

Last edited by igloo; 09-07-2010 at 07:30 PM..
igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #2
fallout
Lurks Mostly

fallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to fallout
I had to LOL at the buy it now price. Atleast it's more realistically priced on here. I love these cars I just wish they weren't so heavy you couldn't make them fast without spending a mint.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:00 PM   #3
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Fuck NA builds on these things. People (like me) spend like 3 grand only to pick up like 25whp and still run 14s.

You need one of these:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.

Last edited by Roca Fella Bryan; 08-01-2010 at 01:01 PM..
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2010, 05:53 PM   #4
igloo
black thursday....

yea the buy it now is high but it also has no reserve on the auction. I know when he had it built he strongly considered a power adder but at the time (prior to his first kid) I think he felt he would have the money to but another car later if he desired more speed.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:46 PM   #5
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
King Motor Sports can suck a fat horse dick, If they can't built a SOHC tranny how the fuck you expect them to put together a motor?????

Good news, because of their incompetence I might have gain 2-3 customers from them today.

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:29 PM   #6
igloo
black thursday....

the ebay auction is over but still for sale, I know he is highly highly motivated so offer a fair price and he will deal.(kids getting closer and his last deal fell through) He has receipts showing 8500 on the build.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:19 PM   #7
CASANOVA
Just the Tip...

CASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to all
How much power is it putting down? I'm slightly interested...
CASANOVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:24 PM   #8
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

ullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roca Fella Bryan View Post
Fuck NA builds on these things. People (like me) spend like 3 grand only to pick up like 25whp and still run 14s.
And yet you still do it over and over.
At least this idiot gets it
ullBsorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:30 PM   #9
igloo
black thursday....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASANOVA View Post
How much power is it putting down? I'm slightly interested...
185 to the wheels. He has a dyno sheet I believe but he said this is close

Last edited by igloo; 09-07-2010 at 10:51 PM..
Old 09-08-2010, 01:35 AM   #10
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Your kidding right?

Quote:
put down 182 horsepower and 150 lb. ft. of torque @ 6,800 RPM. Obviously, this is not a 12 second car, so if that's what you're after then this may not be the right car for you. They showed me the dyno charts from a stock H22 and it put down about 170 and 137
SCCA ITS build which is just a mild rebuild, .043 max overbore, 1" gasket matching and .5 bump in compression will out do this.

Quote:
Among them are: JDM Type S pistons, Crower cams, AEM cam gears, bored-out throttle body to 64 mm, converted from OBD2 to OBD1 using a P72 chip and Hondata S100 ECU, Exedy clutch, valve job, JDM Type S intake, JDM Type S red valve cover. The block and head were fully blueprinted, balanced, polished, and milled.
You buddy was sold a big pile of steaming shit by King. They put all that, an easy $1500-2000 in parts into a build and only gain 12whp/13wtq?

I'm not knocking the car, only the engine build and the stated claims on the motor.
Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:15 AM   #11
Sean
Wife's Car

Sean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sean
Shut up bone. You can't afford it anyways.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:19 AM   #12
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

ullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by igloo View Post
185 to the wheels. He has a dyno sheet I believe but he said this is close
Old 09-08-2010, 09:38 AM   #13
igloo
black thursday....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Bone View Post
Your kidding right?

You buddy was sold a big pile of steaming shit by King. They put all that, an easy $1500-2000 in parts into a build and only gain 12whp/13wtq?

I'm not knocking the car, only the engine build and the stated claims on the motor.
the motor was rebuilt because it was burning oil not because he wanted more power, he loves preludes and built a very fun dd imo. No one is making you bu it
Old 09-08-2010, 11:32 AM   #14
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by igloo View Post
the motor was rebuilt because it was burning oil not because he wanted more power, he loves preludes and built a very fun dd imo. No one is making you bu it
Ahhhh so the title should read rebuilt and not built.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:55 AM   #15
igloo
black thursday....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullBsorry View Post
Ahhhh so the title should read rebuilt and not built.
sorry for any confusion
taken from sellers auction...

Back in 2007 the motor was burning oil somewhat badly and not running all that great, so I took it to the infamous King Motorsports in Wisconsin to have the motor rebuilt. They did a full $3,000 rebuild (the invoice was two pages long) and installed some other things as well. Among them are: JDM Type S pistons, Crower cams, AEM cam gears, bored-out throttle body to 64 mm, converted from OBD2 to OBD1 using a P72 chip and Hondata S100 ECU, Exedy clutch, valve job, JDM Type S intake, JDM Type S red valve cover. The block and head were fully blueprinted, balanced, polished, and milled. When they were done, it was dyno tuned and tested, and put down 182 horsepower and 150 lb. ft. of torque @ 6,800 RPM. Obviously, this is not a 12 second car, so if that's what you're after then this may not be the right car for you. They showed me the dyno charts from a stock H22 and it put down about 170 and 137 respectively, so it was a bit of an increase. All said and done, the total bill came to just over $8,000 and I still have all the original invoices. But I wasn't after a stupid-fast car anyway, had that been the case I would have had them slap on a turbo or super charger; I don't drag race or do SCCA or anything so I just wanted a car that would be fun to drive and reliable for a long time to come.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:42 PM   #16
ls17
94 GSR

ls17 can only hope to improve
Wow....
ls17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:42 PM   #17
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ForceFed
SO is this guy interested in a Serious , realistic , Offer?
If so PM me and we can skip the pleasantries and get down to business.
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:10 PM   #18
igloo
black thursday....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFed View Post
SO is this guy interested in a Serious , realistic , Offer?
If so PM me and we can skip the pleasantries and get down to business.
Your welcome to pm or post any serious offer and I will gladly forward it but if you want to get down to business in the most efficient way I would text or call him directly his number is in my first post. If your a serious buyer (not saying one way or another) then just contact him he'll gladly talk to you
Old 09-09-2010, 06:41 AM   #19
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ForceFed
I didnt even see the contact number....looked right over it....I will contact him direct.
Thanks
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:46 AM   #20
igloo
black thursday....

I added his phone number a couple days ago it hasn't been there the whole time. Good luck