1996 Ford probe - Page 6 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Cars for sale

Old 06-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #101
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
fags are guys who join a car site with much better cars than they own, and try to make fun and sell fake cars and call people out. Must not have jobs. Do you guys live in middletown by chance?

You will be banned soon. no worries.
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #102
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

SpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincityplaya View Post
What is the point of you 2 fags posting in here? Your post are useless!
Cinciwigger don't be so insecure about your sexuality by calling others fags.
I bet you park your car BY a trailer not ON one.
SpoonyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #103
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulator View Post
Not really, even I can agree with that. But what's the point in trying to flame a guy just for trying to sell a car?
Let me break this down for you.

1.) He's trying to sell a shitty Probe, with an auto trans, and a rod knock. No one here wants that.
2.) He's trying to sell said Probe for $4300 more than it's worth.
3.) His first post on this website was a for sale ad.
4.) His first post on this website was a for sale ad in the wrong format.
5.) He's repeatedly running his pickle buffer, saying he can beat shit that he never will.

Do you want me to continue?
my car when its done all motor will at the slowest run a mid 10 i'll put my title on that. i'm not building a stock motor or a street legal car. i'm building a real 4 cyl not like most of the kids that think when you throw a gsr or a single in a car with some headers and a chipped ecu it's fast.

Tugboat is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2009, 02:23 PM   #104
Regulator
CSS newbie

Regulator has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_Lock View Post
For 4k too much? lol
Ok, then say the price is too high, or just don't post. Calling him a fucking retard or telling him to GTFO isn't exactly the best approach. But whatever, not my car I could give a shit less

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, I looked and behold: a pale horse.
And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him."
Regulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:23 PM   #105
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Cincityplaya - STFU. The ban hammer is coming your way very quickly. Have a nice life doucher.
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:23 PM   #106
sohcthunder
Asshole By Nature(ABN)

sohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to sohcthunder
Quote:
You "could" do a lot of things, like not own a Civic and be less of a faggot, but we're talking about reality here.
Yep, or you could buy a super fast 2v Mustang GT.

I believe, faggot, that your original statement was:

Quote:
It's a name? It'd probably be faster than most entry level Honda's you can buy for the same price, too.

And my response was you are cleary a fucking idiot. Period. I could give two less shits about you and your thoroughbred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati View Post

Its guys that gas these bitches up and make them think its ok to be out of the kitchen. Next thing you know she is gonna be talking back and acting up in public

Last edited by sohcthunder; 06-23-2009 at 02:26 PM..
sohcthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:24 PM   #107
DanInDaNati

DanInDaNati is infamous around these partsDanInDaNati is infamous around these partsDanInDaNati is infamous around these parts
The three new fags in this thread (which is probably just one big fag) are complete idiots. So all three GTFO and someone please use the ban hammer.

But LOL at SpoonyGT's origin of his nickname. That's not something to be so proud of. If after giving a girl the business, the best thing she can say is that you spooned with her afterwards, that = FAIL. LOL.
DanInDaNati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:24 PM   #108
Regulator
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
fags are guys who join a car site with much better cars than they own, and try to make fun and sell fake cars and call people out. Must not have jobs. Do you guys live in middletown by chance?

You will be banned soon. no worries.
fags are people who think the car they own instantly gives them a "better than you" status
Old 06-23-2009, 02:25 PM   #109
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
fags are people who think the car they own instantly gives them a "better than you" status
My car is faster than yours.....so I guess that means I am better than you. Sorry, that's the way the game's played.
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:26 PM   #110
Regulator
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohcthunder View Post

And my response was your are cleary a fucking idiot. Period. I could give two less shits about you and your thoroughbred.
You're right, I should sell this and buy a D-series, I'm sure I'd be much faster then

I don't care if you give a shit about me or not. I'm not overly concerned with what a bunch of clowns from Cincy have to say about me
Old 06-23-2009, 02:26 PM   #111
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

SpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to allSpoonyGT is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohcthunder View Post

And my response was your are cleary a fucking idiot. Period. I could give two less shits about you and your thoroughbred.
I can't see what he drives cause I'm on the blackberry. Pleaseeeee don't tell me its a mustang....fml I hate mustang owners. 98 percent of them are huge douchers. What year is ur pony pillowbiter? Btw 2v's are slow - own one and I kno.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:26 PM   #112
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
OK, this thread should be nominated for epicness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:26 PM   #113
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

SHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Ok, then say the price is too high, or just don't post. Calling him a fucking retard or telling him to GTFO isn't exactly the best approach. But whatever, not my car I could give a shit less
GTFO then if you "give a shit less"

WAGON#2We don't join bandwagons, We drive them!
SHIFT_Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #114
Probedriva

Probedriva is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
+1

exactly
Probedriva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #115
Regulator
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slorice View Post
my car is faster than yours.....so i guess that means i am better than you. Sorry, that's the way the game's played.
orly?
Old 06-23-2009, 02:28 PM   #116
Regulator
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_Lock View Post
GTFO then if you "give a shit less"
What's the fun in that? Your alls butthurt helps pass the day at work
Old 06-23-2009, 02:29 PM   #117
SpoonyGT
Motorboatin SOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanInDaNati View Post
The three new fags in this thread (which is probably just one big fag) are complete idiots. So all three GTFO and someone please use the ban hammer.

But LOL at SpoonyGT's origin of his nickname. That's not something to be so proud of. If after giving a girl the business, the best thing she can say is that you spooned with her afterwards, that = FAIL. LOL.
Haha well the orgin of the spoony was that everytime someone would knock on my door I'd be asleep with the girl I just laid pipe to in the morning so the spoony name kinda stuck haha. Spooning doesn't entirely equal fail. It's a way to justify having a second go with her haha kind of a trade off if you will.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:29 PM   #118
Cincityplaya

Cincityplaya is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRice View Post
Cincityplaya - STFU. The ban hammer is coming your way very quickly. Have a nice life doucher.
ah oh gotta protec yo turf? Don't want no one comming on here stealing your ho's and shit bruh?!
Cincityplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:29 PM   #119
Probedriva

Probedriva is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugboat View Post
Let me break this down for you.

1.) He's trying to sell a shitty Probe, with an auto trans, and a rod knock. No one here wants that.
2.) He's trying to sell said Probe for $4300 more than it's worth.
3.) His first post on this website was a for sale ad.
4.) His first post on this website was a for sale ad in the wrong format.
5.) He's repeatedly running his pickle buffer, saying he can beat shit that he never will.

Do you want me to continue?
I like it when people say mean stuff =(
When they can't even back themselves up on the street...
Probedriva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:30 PM   #120
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

SHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
What's the fun in that? Your alls butthurt helps pass the day at work
Take your POS mustang and SCRAM!
SHIFT_Lock is offline   Reply With Quote