Eat shit ricer
x eleventy billion
.vtec. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #22
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Bimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Bimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick93Civic View Post
SO even if your banned, so is your IP address so they cant try and make another username and talk shit and cause problems.
Bet I can. Ritard.
Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:16 PM   #23
slow97S10
CSS newbie

slow97S10 will become famous soon enoughslow97S10 will become famous soon enoughslow97S10 will become famous soon enoughslow97S10 will become famous soon enough
I posted....
slow97S10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2010, 01:39 PM   #24
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Bimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura about
Lol I posted...

Whats funny too is its all wordpress driven and the domain natirice or what ever is just a pointer to some www.designersdesignation.com That URL doesn't even make any fucking sense.

Oh well.

Old 01-16-2010, 04:21 PM   #25
Distinctive_G

Distinctive_G is infamous around these partsDistinctive_G is infamous around these partsDistinctive_G is infamous around these partsDistinctive_G is infamous around these parts
No i dont have the "Cloud car" I have a car worth more than yours
Distinctive_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:26 PM   #26
Distinctive_G

Distinctive_G is infamous around these partsDistinctive_G is infamous around these partsDistinctive_G is infamous around these partsDistinctive_G is infamous around these parts
see thats the great thing about css... I can come here and talk shit to all of you if i want to stoop to this level because thats exactly what this site consists of, immaturity.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:29 PM   #27
Distinctive_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Bone View Post
$10 a month, maybe.

$50 a month = go get fucked.......
whats your business? You must be the "Grass cutter"

for $50 i can buy me one dem dang old cold air intake fer ma honduh yo!
Old 01-16-2010, 04:32 PM   #28
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Dude GTFO. We are CSS and this is how we operate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:34 PM   #29
Distinctive_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmawd350 View Post
yeah banned for saying the word rice? sounds like your own little safe haven for the ricers. get fucked

no you got it backwards... the word rice and ricer is banned... and last night when i posted it i had the wrong option selected... which is why all immature people got the posts in about "ricer faggots"
Old 01-16-2010, 04:37 PM   #30
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

I feel like this sums the situation up-

You are advertising a market channel for grass cutting.

CSS advertises Mortgages, the Speed shops around the area, and other local shit that vendors know will get hits.

We cool. U ritard.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:38 PM   #31
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distinctive_G View Post
No i dont have the "Cloud car" I have a car worth more than yours
Get the fuck out of here dude. No one gives a shit about your internet forum pipe dream.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:39 PM   #32
Distinctive_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadturbopower View Post
I joined and left a few comments in the sema thread
no ya didnt, because i didnt approve that shit
Old 01-16-2010, 04:39 PM   #33
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
I consider the word "ricer" to have a negative and positive connotation. Hence why I'm usually referred to as "lord ricer" or whatever. People call me a ricer all the time but I laugh because I know I am a ricer in certain aspects.

-- I drive up and down Glenway just to roll down my window and shout "40 roll" to random people
-- I change lanes without using my turn signal
-- I rev at other ricerboys
-- My tags say "LOL JDM"
-- My automobile was manufactured in Japan

But

-- My car doesn't have some gay ass body kit
-- My car does not trap 80 and under
-- My car does not have stupid additions like lambo-door kits and 15 thousand subwoofers
-- My car does not have some stupid ass paint scheme
-- My car is not a member of IAE

That's what separates good ricer from bad.

Last edited by Roca Fella Bryan; 01-16-2010 at 04:42 PM..
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:40 PM   #34
Distinctive_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
Get the fuck out of here dude. No one gives a shit about your internet forum pipe dream.
aww im sorry to disappoint you
Old 01-16-2010, 04:41 PM   #35
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Quote:
no ya didnt, because i didnt approve that shit
Yes he did. He was talking about how it must 'suck' to have to give to a BJ to someone who already had their dick in your ass. Pretty sure it was right on the front page.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:49 PM   #36
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
aww im sorry to disappoint you
Well, me and your parents have something in common then.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:50 PM   #37
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
Well, me and your parent have something in common then.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bigwoofersnet again
Old 01-16-2010, 05:01 PM   #38
whitedime
Burnoffs

whitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to whitedime
Fuck off SideFX and homo shit like that was cool back when Tupac and Biggie were still smoking blunts...

whitedime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:02 PM   #39
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

jeremy arvin
4325 Cordial Pl
Batavia, Ohio 45103-3161

Just wait till I get bored...
Old 01-16-2010, 05:02 PM   #40
Distinctive_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bigwoofersnet again
yawn... fuck you both beer bellied bastards hahaha

oh and bimmer... hows that for flood control?