Thinking about selling your busted ass honda, please read. - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Cars for sale

Old 10-08-2008, 11:53 PM   #1
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
Thinking about selling your busted ass honda, please read.
New rule, unless you are a respected member of the site, there will be no selling of busted ass hondas. That is what CSR is for. I will close threads and ban members as I see fit to enforce this rule. Thanks for playing.
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2008, 12:51 AM   #2
1sicws6
JDM bum

1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to 1sicws6
lawl
1sicws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:57 AM   #3
Kris
CSS adict

Kris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of lightKris is a glorious beacon of light
I think Kevin is actually doing a really good job, before CSR introduced their gay ass membership policy(Do these fuckers not have a job or something?), we have had all these little unknown honda boys posting parts/cars for sale.

+1 Kdoe
Kris is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2008, 01:01 AM   #4
Fent
My ADI Sucks :(

Fent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Fent
Hey doe can you spare the nub if its a CRX thats Clean, lol.

Good rule tho.

One Big Ass Mistake America...
Fent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:13 AM   #5
ItalianDave
16,500 whaaa?

ItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of light

maybe you should create a busted ass honda shit f.s. section?

that way it'd be kinda like sweepin all the nasty shit under a rug and pretending its not there.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:39 AM   #6
Blue99fbody
zip em up!

Blue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Blue99fbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianDave View Post

that way it'd be kinda like sweepin all the nasty shit under a rug and pretending its not there.
and then bann anyone who goes in there

98 SS m6
99 Z28 nbm m6
09 Trailblazer SS
11 silverado ccsb 6.2
03 ZX-6R 636
01 ktm 300exc
32' baja twin 454s
www.dolce-vita-photography.com
Blue99fbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:39 AM   #7
ItalianDave
16,500 whaaa?

ItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue99fbody View Post
and then bann anyone who goes in there
ZING! we have a winner!
ItalianDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:57 AM   #8
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
ZANG! I <3 u K-sob.
my car when its done all motor will at the slowest run a mid 10 i'll put my title on that. i'm not building a stock motor or a street legal car. i'm building a real 4 cyl not like most of the kids that think when you throw a gsr or a single in a car with some headers and a chipped ecu it's fast.

Tugboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:33 AM   #9
HONDUH
IS DTFITB 4SHO

HONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura about
Probably one of the gayer threads I have saw. Doe, do your balls get chaffed with all these nut huggers all over them all the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Kills View Post
Negative. A proper shift should be performed with your right foot on the floor, no need to worry about "keeping the revs up."

Bandwagon #07.
2004 GTO
HONDUH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:45 AM   #10
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HONDUH View Post
Probably one of the gayer threads I have saw. Doe, do your balls get chaffed with all these nut huggers all over them all the time?
Your honda doesn't appear to be busted, and you are not a douchebag, so you are fine. Its the idiots that sell rusted ass 1990 hondas that I'm trying to keep away. Nobody here ever buys their shit, and they end up bumping their own thread like 15 times.

Nobody is nutswinging, just happy that I'm cleaning house.

Kevin Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:51 AM   #11
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post

Nobody is nutswinging, just happy that I'm cleaning house.

aint that the truth, first kemp, now brokedick hondas what's next... clint? lol

Fucking Ricers
DonnieTsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:51 AM   #12
HONDUH
IS DTFITB 4SHO

HONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura aboutHONDUH has a spectacular aura about
ah word. So does that go for everything that is busted and not just hondas? I know they are mostly hondas though lol
HONDUH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:57 AM   #13
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by HONDUH View Post
ah word. So does that go for everything that is busted and not just hondas? I know they are mostly hondas though lol
Yes, I should have just said busted ass shit and left the honda part out. But there is an uncanny correlation between busted ass, and old hondas.
Kevin Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:22 AM   #14
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianDave View Post

We already have that section, it's called CSR. You should go there.

Old 10-09-2008, 11:52 AM   #15
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Why are there two threads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:53 AM   #16
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roca Fella Bryan View Post
Why are there two threads?
one is for parts and the other is for cars
Old 10-09-2008, 11:59 AM   #17
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieTuscani View Post
one is for parts and the other is for cars
Yeah, just noticed that. I fucking fail.

All I ever do is hit the "new post" button over and over while I'm at work.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:59 AM   #18
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roca Fella Bryan View Post
Yeah, just noticed that. I fucking fail.

All I ever do is hit the "new post" button over and over while I'm at work.
lol ya, i wondered the same thing but then i saw parts for sale and cars for sale
Old 10-24-2008, 12:59 PM   #19
slowaccord

slowaccord is infamous around these partsslowaccord is infamous around these partsslowaccord is infamous around these parts
dont be mad caues hondas tow you home
slowaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:10 PM   #20
sho'ed_you_up
1,000 posts club

sho'ed_you_up is infamous around these partssho'ed_you_up is infamous around these partssho'ed_you_up is infamous around these partssho'ed_you_up is infamous around these partssho'ed_you_up is infamous around these parts
A honda couldn't tow anything home, lacks the required power to do so.

Last edited by sho'ed_you_up; 10-24-2008 at 01:36 PM..
sho'ed_you_up is offline   Reply With Quote