Jacks Glass - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Automotive Reviews

Old 02-22-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
Jacks Glass
I posted this up on Cincy Subarus and have gotten a referral an hour due to it, so I thought I'd post this up for anyone needing glass Repair.
Copied and pasted from CincinnatiSubarus:

Thought I'd post up a review for Luftpirate (Erik) since he isn't able to.
Here's his Google review on the Covington location:
"Wonderful service, had me in and out in an hour. Extremely fair labor rates. Thanks Drew and Dave!"

Drew is a good friend of mine and his family owns the company. His brother is the one you see on the billboards and in the commercials. If you ever need any glass replaced, contact me via PM with your name, number, and what you need replaced. I'll shoot Drew a text and he will get in contact with you asap. He will also save you a ton of money when he can. He replaced Erik's rear glass in his '07 WRX for less than half of what the other quotes were. The only issue for the Ohio folk is that all three locations are in NKY. Fortunately, the savings will likely be well worth the drive.

Last edited by Carbon01GT; 02-22-2012 at 08:23 PM..
Carbon01GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2012, 10:40 AM   #2
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
PM's replied.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #3
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
Just got back from picking my Ranger up at the Jack's glass covington location.

Pm'd Carbon my info, 10 minutes later got a call from Drew. Looked up some quotes online and Drew's quote was 15% less than the ones online. Ended up paying what he quoted me, no extra charges and the windshield looks good.

+1
Old 03-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #4
BruceLeeJKD
CSS regular

BruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon01GT View Post
PM's replied.
PM sent.
BruceLeeJKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:16 AM   #5
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Bumpin this up
Old 05-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #6
99ebpsi24
EURO TRSH

99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about
Can he fix chips also or just replace the entire windshield? I've got 2 small chips in mine that I've just been dealing with since I've owned my car that are quite annoying. I would like to have the gel put in it to avoid it from actually cracking in the future.
99ebpsi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #7
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

He can do chip repair as well. I believe quarter size or smaller is preferred for good results.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #8
bestracing
Someone took my Swingline

bestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura about
I've used Jack's a few time and they have always done a good job. I would recommend them.

The only thing I could say negative is that you have to bring the car to them which with a car that isn't running that was a problem for me at the time and I used someone else. Not that I was upset or anything like that, I just had to find someone that would do the job on my site.

1986 Trans Am - just for cruising and having fun
bestracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #9
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestracing View Post
I've used Jack's a few time and they have always done a good job. I would recommend them.

The only thing I could say negative is that you have to bring the car to them which with a car that isn't running that was a problem for me at the time and I used someone else. Not that I was upset or anything like that, I just had to find someone that would do the job on my site.
They will come to you now, Wayne. Not sure how long ago you used them, or if they offered it at the time, but they definitely do mobile repair now.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:23 PM   #10
BruceLeeJKD
CSS regular

BruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura aboutBruceLeeJKD has a spectacular aura about
I contacted Jacks awhile ago. Played phone tag once or twice, but I never got a return call on one of the voicemails I left trying to schedule an appointment.
BruceLeeJKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:26 PM   #11
theslantstudio
slightly slanted

theslantstudio has a spectacular aura abouttheslantstudio has a spectacular aura abouttheslantstudio has a spectacular aura abouttheslantstudio has a spectacular aura abouttheslantstudio has a spectacular aura abouttheslantstudio has a spectacular aura about
can he replace watch glass

" i have three kids and no monies, why cant i have no kids and three monies"
theslantstudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:13 PM   #12
bestracing

bestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon01GT View Post
They will come to you now, Wayne. Not sure how long ago you used them, or if they offered it at the time, but they definitely do mobile repair now.
I called last year before winter to see if they would reseal a window on my son's 91rs and they said I'd have to bring it down that they didn't travel
Old 06-29-2012, 08:28 PM   #13
99ebpsi24
EURO TRSH

99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about
Bump this back up. I need the windshield replace due to a fresh crack on the bottom drivers side of my 07 A4 needs the rain sensor and OEM tint. I sent you a PM let me know what your buddy can do. Thanks man.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:44 AM   #14
bestracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ebpsi24 View Post
Bump this back up. I need the windshield replace due to a fresh crack on the bottom drivers side of my 07 A4 needs the rain sensor and OEM tint. I sent you a PM let me know what your buddy can do. Thanks man.
The best thing for you to do is call Jack's and ask for Drew.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #15
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Someone reminded me of this today.

Bump!
Old 05-21-2013, 01:35 PM   #16
MR2Don
Z OH SHIT

MR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really niceMR2Don is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MR2Don
Great service, he did my Acura when I was fixing it up.
MR2Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:51 PM   #17
99ebpsi24
EURO TRSH

Can also vouch for these guys. They replaced the windshield in my b7 a4 last year. Great customer service and quality product. Would/will use them again in the future if I need this service again.