Mileage? ; 94k original
Price 9k
What is your name? : Jon
What is your Email Address? : JonBien@gmail.com
What is your Phone number/AIM Screenname? :513-457-5104
What is your City? : Bethel
What is your State? : OH
What is your Zip code? : 45106

Its a 1977 Datsun 280z, older restoration originally a Texas car so the under body is nearly rust free. The body was painted gm cobalt blue and it has nismo fender flaires on it. It has the n47 intake manifold and a big throttle body from the 70's and a open element air filter. The suspension has been gone through several years ago with all new suspension techniques springs and struts. Brakes are all new and have a spare set of brembos with hawk blues that I usually threw on for a track day. It has sport max 002's in a 16x8 0 offset wrapped in kuhmo exxes super summer tires ( very sticky street track tire) Some of the interior was recently redone the seats were reupholstered a new shift boot was installed. I has a momo shifter and nismo steering wheel. Although the rest of the interior could use some attention as some of the gauges act up from time to time and the dash pad has a crack in it. The car does have a 2.5 inch manifold back exhaust with no cat, it makes a nice tone with no drone and isnt overbearing. The car also has a new radiator JSK fuel rail and new fuel pump.

Modifications
Sport Max 002 wheels
Kuhmo exxes super summer tires
2.5 inch manifold back exhaust
JSK Polished fuel rail
Open Element Air filter
Nismo Fender Flares
Momo Shift knob
Nismo Steering Wheel
Suspension Techniques Drop Springs
MSA Fiberglass front bumper
Rear bumper and trim shaved
Halogen headlamps
New weatherstriping
Nismo fender mount mirrors
Brembo Front Rotors
Hawk Blue front pads
280z turbo brake Master Cyl

The Bad
The car does have two nickle sized spots of rust one is on the cowl the other on the driver floor board
Some of the interior could use a bit of attention
Some of the gauges IE fuel tach temp act up
The car isnt perfect it does have some imperfections

I do have another motor I would discuss letting go with the car, It is a freshly build l28et turbo engine with upgraded turbo msd ignition svo injectors powered by megasquirt. This setup will guarantee you a low 12 sec pass in the 1/4 mile.

I am entertaining offers at this point I do not need to let go of it nor do I really want to but my wife hates the car and I wouldnt mind something new to play with. Trade offers welcome but it must be rwd or awd so no honda hatches.

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

Like us on face book at:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Milfor...3600474?ref=ts

Or visit our website at: http://www.millionsautomotive.webs.com/
vr4king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:55 PM   #2
vr4king
Steve?

vr4king is on a distinguished road
if their is any interest I will pull the car out of storage and snap some photos of the engine interior and underbody
Old 01-10-2010, 12:00 AM   #3
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Now that is a sweet car. I love it.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:04 AM   #4
Funkmaster
Uncle Ben

Funkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Funkmaster
Quote:
my wife hates the car
Sounds like its time for a new wife. Bad ass car!

1985 Mugen CRX Si Replica.
Funkmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:16 AM   #5
Sean
Wife's Car

Sean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sean
God damnit that car is bad
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:29 AM   #6
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkmaster View Post
Sounds like its time for a new wife. Bad ass car!
I agree. Lol.
240Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:48 AM   #7
Brennan
CSS regular

Brennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura about
damn..
Old 01-10-2010, 01:04 AM   #8
Turbo Supra
loljonmechley

Turbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really nice
needs some LSx love
Old 01-10-2010, 01:07 AM   #9
slowhondaguy
CSS regular

slowhondaguy is on a distinguished road
this car makes me wish i never got rid of my z
slowhondaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:37 AM   #10
Sean
Wife's Car

Sean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Supra View Post
needs some LSx love
Knew that was coming
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:24 AM   #11
240Jeff
Riff raff

Quote:
needs some LSx love
Nonononononononono
240Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:34 AM   #12
grandmaGTP
shit dang

grandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of light
sooo sexy
Old 01-10-2010, 02:43 AM   #13
Turbo Supra
loljonmechley

Turbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really niceTurbo Supra is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Jeff View Post
Nonononononononono
Turbo Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:06 AM   #14
evils14
CSS newbie

evils14 has a spectacular aura aboutevils14 has a spectacular aura aboutevils14 has a spectacular aura aboutevils14 has a spectacular aura aboutevils14 has a spectacular aura aboutevils14 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
needs some LSx love
na.... needs some rb love
Old 01-10-2010, 08:15 AM   #15
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
def. needs an sr20.

i wish i had 9k laying around. i think this is a very fair price due to the condition and how rare these cars are.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:23 AM   #16
vr4king
Steve?

Like I said guys I have a motor swap for it, l28et setup that should make about 320hp so no sr20's required the motor is a direct drop in... If you are unfamiliar with the l28et search big phil dyno run on you tube. I have close to the same setup waiting to go in and he is making 388hp 403tq at the wheels.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:25 AM   #17
vr4king
Steve?

also I do track this car regularly during the summer so if their is any interest you can see it in action at putnam park at www.predatormotorsport.com The car put down pretty much the same track times as a sky turbo.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:53 AM   #18
najanaja
C.K.S.

najanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to allnajanaja is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to najanaja
What the fuck is wrong with your wife?
najanaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:03 AM   #19
Larimer
CSSmakesyoudumb

Larimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Larimer
Man I love old Z's. GLWS.
Larimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:53 PM   #20
240sxgirlracer
2jz no shit!

240sxgirlracer is on a distinguished road
I would def have to agree with najanaja with the whole wtf is wrong with ur wife, that car is amazing!!!
240sxgirlracer is offline   Reply With Quote