Dyno Day 2011!!! - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Dyno / Tuning

Old 02-18-2011, 08:03 PM   #21
Blue99fbody
zip em up!

Blue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Blue99fbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFed View Post
No AWD FTL
It OK....I didnt want to break your Dyno with my abundant amount of horsepower anyway.
2wd ftw! i may just bring the tbss out for this since there is prob some 2010 f1 car that will never see a track lined up for the highest hp award lol

98 SS m6
99 Z28 nbm m6
09 Trailblazer SS
11 silverado ccsb 6.2
03 ZX-6R 636
01 ktm 300exc
32' baja twin 454s
www.dolce-vita-photography.com
Blue99fbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2011, 08:15 PM   #22
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ForceFed
I think cars like thAt shouldn't realistically be allowed to enter stuff like that, but W/E. Be nice if my motor was in by then, but I highly doubt it.
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:43 PM   #23
Blue99fbody
zip em up!

Blue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Blue99fbody
ehh should still be allowed to enter i was just stating that some badass cars have and are comming out of there so dont think i could win so may as well baseline the tbss
Blue99fbody is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2011, 09:08 PM   #24
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ForceFed
Well....I mean like a legit Like Lambo, or Serious F1 Car....something straight competition compared to something streetworthy was what I was saying. I knowIll never win a HP contest....I never go for the most, I just go for the best applied.
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:21 AM   #25
DEL SLW
Obbie1

DEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DEL SLW Send a message via Yahoo to DEL SLW
thought i would bump this. got a reminder on FB and realized i hadn't seen a thread about it in quite some time. i'm sure most forgot about it.

i know i need some base numbers

Last edited by DEL SLW; 05-18-2011 at 11:23 AM..
DEL SLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:23 AM   #26
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
i need to get on this LOL i need to get a A/F readout lol

Fucking Ricers
DonnieTsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #27
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
on what??? lol

Racing from a roll is like beating off...sure its fun but its not the real thing.
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #28
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelin View Post
on what??? lol
on my piece of shit
Old 05-18-2011, 11:53 AM   #29
SPDDMNVR4
CSS regular

SPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the rough
I can see it now. 176 whp in a full bolt on tiburon

Just kidding.... Almost
SPDDMNVR4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:55 AM   #30
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
yea......about that
Old 05-18-2011, 12:04 PM   #31
v6motorheadftop
All slow no go

v6motorheadftop will become famous soon enoughv6motorheadftop will become famous soon enoughv6motorheadftop will become famous soon enough
too bad this isn't next month. My car wont be finished in time (will still be slow)
v6motorheadftop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:15 PM   #32
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDDMNVR4 View Post
I can see it now. 176 whp in a full bolt on tiburon

Just kidding.... Almost
used to be 191 but im sure its less now
Old 05-18-2011, 12:21 PM   #33
Wheelin

might as well dyno the jeep...atleast i know ill make more then you lol
Old 05-18-2011, 12:25 PM   #34
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelin View Post
might as well dyno the jeep...atleast i know ill make more then you lol
i will be shooting for lowest hp

unless mista boner bring his crx
Old 05-18-2011, 12:28 PM   #35
SPDDMNVR4
CSS regular

SPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the roughSPDDMNVR4 is a jewel in the rough
Get your tune up sir. Spend a little money
Old 05-18-2011, 12:29 PM   #36
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

Quote:
Get your tune up sir. Spend a little money
hence me dyno'ing the car i need a A/F chart to get my reflash retweaked. doing it more for the mpgs than hps
Old 05-18-2011, 12:31 PM   #37
SPDDMNVR4
CSS regular

How bad is your mileage? Im sure you not running low 10 A/Fs like me.

Can cincy speed buy an attachment and make this awd? I really wanna dyno
Old 05-18-2011, 12:37 PM   #38
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

Quote:
How bad is your mileage? Im sure you not running low 10 A/Fs like me.

Can cincy speed buy an attachment and make this awd? I really wanna dyno
bad lol never actually measured it but i know its shit
Old 05-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #39
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Buy a wideband ratard lol
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #40
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by srt21 View Post
Buy a wideband ratard lol
would be a good idea