coupe/hatch parts ? - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Nissan Discussions

Old 07-23-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

ullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the rough
coupe/hatch parts ?
Need some rear seat parts for a coupe and ive heard that hatch parts will work and ive found someone who has all the things i need comin out of a hatch. im talkin bout the

seatbelts and brackets
little knubs on the side of the seat for the seats to pivet
latch piece up top for the seats to hook on to
At least this idiot gets it
ullBsorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2010, 04:33 PM   #2
PiranhaMatt
Nissan Fanboy

PiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to all
I've got all the parts you are looking for. I'll dig them out tonight and get a photo for you.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:55 PM   #3
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

ullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the rough
Damn...haha I paid the dude paypal at round 5. You would of been so much closer

Old 07-25-2010, 06:42 PM   #4
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

24 views.....lol

you all focking suck