Cincy Speed - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Buyer / Seller Feedback

Old 01-31-2010, 08:57 PM   #1
4DooR_SuprA
Fancy Lancer

4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice
Cincy Speed
Dealt with Craig this past week. Cool as hell dood and he got my part fast even if it was small. If I had anything american made id for sure take it there as he took the time to look it up and taked with me about different options. We need an import shop with the kind of people from Cincy speed around here.
4DooR_SuprA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2010, 09:16 PM   #2
Squale iii
Palshctib

Squale iii is infamous around these parts
bump for cincy speed!
Old 01-31-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
Fent
My ADI Sucks :(

Fent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Fent
Doesn't Cincy Speed mainly deal with Fords? (Mustangs mainly?)

I have a few things in mind if that's the case.

One Big Ass Mistake America...
Fent is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2010, 09:37 PM   #4
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
they deal with everything. They have the best chevy tech and tuner around tracey scott as well as one of the top 2 ford tech and tuners also
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:52 PM   #5
Fent

Fent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of lightFent is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmawd350 View Post
they deal with everything. They have the best chevy tech and tuner around tracey scott as well as one of the top 2 ford tech and tuners also
So i am assuming they would know about my Lincoln then right lol ?
Old 01-31-2010, 09:57 PM   #6
Squale iii
Palshctib

Squale iii is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fent View Post
So i am assuming they would know about my Lincoln then right lol ?
yes
Squale iii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:39 PM   #7
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Quote:

Nope, some Honda parts have came thru cracker Craig. But yes, Cincy Speed is a RWD shop.

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:58 AM   #8
NastyZ28
CSS newbie

NastyZ28 is infamous around these parts
Quote:

mainly Fords and GM. but i have seen a IS300 in there and even a procharged Dodge Ram
NastyZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:12 AM   #9
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
If you want your "import" parts in the same manor at Cracker at Cincy Speed, if Craig can't get them, see Rob @ TPR.

Long back story. like close to 13 years.

Rob got his first NAWZ kit on the white MR2 @ Cincy Speed, how I got addicted to the bottle as well.

OG Old School.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:37 AM   #10
Fent

i just wanna change my gears and exhaust
Old 02-01-2010, 07:53 AM   #11
Walter
4cyl & fart can

Walter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Bone View Post
If you want your "import" parts in the same manor at Cracker at Cincy Speed, if Craig can't get them, see Rob @ TPR.

Long back story. like close to 13 years.

Rob got his first NAWZ kit on the white MR2 @ Cincy Speed, how I got addicted to the bottle as well.

OG Old School.

Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #12
ls2 much
SVT BAIT

ls2 much is on a distinguished road
bump cincy speed..and tracey scott
Old 02-14-2010, 02:55 AM   #13
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Hey Hater Walter......sorry you must dwell on imperfect past.......

But I've never drank MD 20/20 or passed out in the bathroom.

Something you'd like to explain about your past?
Old 02-14-2010, 03:02 AM   #14
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
Uhh that should be easy to explain, he drank md and passed out in a bathroom. Sounds pretty self explanatory. I don't see the big deal about that.
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:47 AM   #15
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

nope, Walter taking a direct shot at me.......
Old 02-14-2010, 03:52 AM   #16
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
Well, you did kind of set yourself up.
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:13 AM   #17
Walter
4cyl & fart can

Walter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of light
Bone, dont read into it guy. I wont say anything about it anymore since it bothers you.

Craig, is there going to be a tax return sale for us brokedicks?
Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:47 PM   #18
qwk93ta
CSS newbie

qwk93ta is on a distinguished road
They had two 2010 SSs there last week when I stopped by.

05 Accord V6 M6 (my DD)
qwk93ta is offline   Reply With Quote