Photos for homepage - Page 5 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Media Center

Old 01-20-2009, 02:45 PM   #81
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRice View Post
Evo's are so last year Kent. It's all about cars with the motor touched by the hand of God.
Now you're catching on.

Advertisement

Old 01-20-2009, 02:47 PM   #82
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 03:34 PM   #83
whitedime
Burnoffs

whitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to whitedime

whitedime is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2009, 04:58 PM   #84
push
BAZINGA!

push With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSxpush With all this rep, they must own an LSx
Send a message via AIM to push
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedime View Post
Where are the Evo Pics?
They aren't on my photobucket so I don't have links. I'm lookin' them up now
Old 01-21-2009, 12:49 AM   #85
CinciSS07
The Slobalt

CinciSS07 is on a distinguished road
eh why not

Old 01-21-2009, 12:52 AM   #86
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
After looking at those pictures... I know why not.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:57 AM   #87
Kmichelle
Banned

Kmichelle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kmichelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
Was waiting for that.

Not that I can talk of course.
Kmichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:57 AM   #88
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
Thats 2 tonight.... siiiiick....
2006 Civic SI (reliable and awesome)
2003 Honda CRV
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #89
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
I must say, the new homepage is looked badass!
240Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:07 AM   #90
Basil
c'mon son

Basil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Basil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
I must say, the new homepage is looked badass!
x2, it does look nice.

Any chance of rotating pictures every week/month? Just to change things up a bit.
Basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:52 AM   #91
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
I like the tinted tails and no wing look on the "Slobalt"
Old 01-21-2009, 09:59 AM   #92
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I like the tinted tails and no wing look on the "Slobalt"
Yeah, I was gonna say, that is the best looking cobalt I've seen...needs dark wheels though, like Black Enkei RPF1's.

Throw some pics of your car up Tim.
my car when its done all motor will at the slowest run a mid 10 i'll put my title on that. i'm not building a stock motor or a street legal car. i'm building a real 4 cyl not like most of the kids that think when you throw a gsr or a single in a car with some headers and a chipped ecu it's fast.

Tugboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:08 AM   #93
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

I'm not a fan of the "murdered out" look, so I think the chrome wheels offset it just enough.

I attached pics on page 4.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:12 AM   #94
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I'm not a fan of the "murdered out" look, so I think the chrome wheels offset it just enough.

I attached pics on page 4.
I was too lazy to look. lol

and as for me, here ya go. Just throwing it out there. lol

Last edited by Tugboat; 01-21-2009 at 10:27 AM..
Old 01-21-2009, 12:42 PM   #95
M2SE
Administrator

M2SE will become famous soon enoughM2SE will become famous soon enoughM2SE will become famous soon enoughM2SE will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sicws6 View Post
Just a curious question... Will any of my pictures work?

Or do I need different pictures?

Thanks
They need to be at least 1024 wide so I can resize them down to 970.
M2SE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:43 PM   #96
M2SE
Administrator

M2SE will become famous soon enoughM2SE will become famous soon enoughM2SE will become famous soon enoughM2SE will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackedoutaccord View Post
x2, it does look nice.

Any chance of rotating pictures every week/month? Just to change things up a bit.
Yes, we could even incorporate a car of the month poll and put the winner up on the homepage.
M2SE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:03 PM   #97
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
I like the improvement, but we def need to step up the pictures used... look at the cars on our homepage compared to 502ss, and we look like a bunch of brokedicks

i.e.

I am the 53%

Last edited by JuicedH22; 01-21-2009 at 01:21 PM..
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:06 PM   #98
Tugboat
CSS adict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
I like the improvement, but we def need to step up the pictures used... look at the cars on our homepage compared to 502ss, and we look like a bunch of brokedicks
That's why we need my pristine EG gracing the homepage.

But for realz, if only for a day. I just want to see that shitter pop up ONCE.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:17 PM   #99
xandrake
Banned

xandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nicexandrake is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to xandrake
eh why not.

2008 Mazdaspeed3 GT
97 EJ7 -- RIP -- 06/09/07
xandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:22 PM   #100
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
But for realz, if only for a day. I just want to see that shitter pop up ONCE.
yes, because we want everyone to think CSS is about beated to hell hondas
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote