TW: 1998 WS6 6-speed Cammed/Bolt ons - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Cars for sale

Old 09-18-2012, 12:04 AM   #1
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

BadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura about
TW: 1998 WS6 6-speed Cammed/Bolt ons
Year, Make and Model of Car? ; 1998 Pontiac Trans Am WS6
Mileage? ; 139,000
Price ; --
What is your name? : Kory
What is your Email Address? : PM me on here
What is your Phone number/AIM Screenname? : --
What is your City? : Brookville
What is your State? : Indiana
What is your Zip code? : 47012

Testing waters here. Dont' really NEED to sell it but I need to start thinking more practical as to me needing a daily driver also since I'm in college. I'll get another F body or maybe even a C5 when I get back to working full time. Car has about 139,000 miles, it's been my daily driver for two years now and hasn't skipped a beat. I've seafoamed the car twice since I've owned it and always keep up on maintenance, using all AMSOIL fluids. Now onto the Mods:

TSP Tsunami camshaft 235/240 .648/.609 111 LSA
Patriot GOLD valvesprings good for .650 lift
New valve seals and titanium retainers along with valvesprings
JEGS 7.400 pushrods
Melling High Volume Oil Pump
JP Double Roller timing set
Racetronix Fuel Pump
Racetronix Fuel Pump Harness
WS6store PCV Catch Can
Pacesetter Longtube Headers
TSP ORY
Hooker catback w/3 inch QTP electronic cutout
Corsa Clone Tips
Hurst Billet Plus short throw
MTI Transparent Air Lid
!SMOG
!AIR
Rear Seat Delete
American Racing Torq-Thrust II Wheels
17x9.5 Front w/ 275/40/17 Nexen N7000 tires with roughly 5,000 miles
17x11 Rear w/ 315/35/17 Nitto NT-555R with 500 miles
Car was repainted last March, factory color was used (code 8555)
Replaced Alternator and Waterpump during cam swap
Tuned by Richard Kolb of BES (Bischoff Engine Service)

THE BAD:

The car IS A REBUILT TITLE. It was hit in the front and bags deployed, nothing serious. With it being a black car you have your normal rock chips and swirl marks, but nonetheless I continually get compliments on this thing and it turns heads. The stock clutch is living on borrowed time. AT SOME POINT (not soon) it will need a new clutch. I drive it everyday and it acts just fine. I have the backseats to put back in the car. The AC has also been deleted off the car, BUT I have every component of it in case it needs to be re-installed. The driver's seat has your normal F-body bolster wear. And lastly there are a few dings in the passenger side quarter panel due to lack-there-of subframe support. Hence why all F-bodies need subframe connectors. Car would be perfect for someone who wants to start a good streetcar build.

Car dynoed at 380 RWHP at Holley LS Fest and that was on a base tune. The car is now fully tuned for Speed Density.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me on here. Thank you for looking! Pics are below, some are prior to new wheels and some are after I got them. I have videos of the car running if you would like to see them just shoot me a PM and I'll get them to you. Thank you for looking.

And this picture was taken before I purchased a transparent MTI air lid and Nitto's

Some more pictures (Sorry, shitty iPhone pictures)

Last edited by BadeffinLSx; 11-05-2012 at 02:01 PM..
BadeffinLSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:06 AM   #2
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of light
Sexy, GLWS!
Old 09-18-2012, 12:09 AM   #3
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

BadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura about
Thanks! Not looking to sell though, just wanna trade for a stock goat if I can. lol
Old 09-18-2012, 08:58 AM   #4
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
No!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:55 AM   #5
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

lol why're you so against this.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:40 PM   #6
brent_si™
Ramming speed!

brent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura about
Very good looking car. I would consider buying it straight if you decide to do so.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:58 PM   #7
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent_si™ View Post
Very good looking car. I would consider buying it straight if you decide to do so.
Thanks! Make me an offer and we'll see. I've got a lot of money in it between mods/paint/wheels. lol
Old 09-19-2012, 10:15 AM   #8
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Looks to be 4x4 status.

Old 09-19-2012, 10:21 AM   #9
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

Lol It has heater Hose mod but not in those pics
Old 09-19-2012, 10:22 AM   #10
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadeffinLSx View Post
Lol It has heater Hose mod but not in those pics
You should have done the eat shit ricer mod while you were in there. That's a missed opportunity.

coolnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:26 AM   #11
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

Quote:
<div class="pre-quote">
Quote de <strong>BadeffinLSx</strong>
</div>

<div class="post-quote">
<div style="font-style:italic">Lol It has heater Hose mod but not in those pics</div>
</div>You should have done the eat shit ricer mod while you were in there. That's a missed opportunity.
I'll have to look into that one
Old 09-19-2012, 12:14 PM   #12
coolnick
is a ricer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadeffinLSx View Post
I'll have to look into that one
You might not be able to find the procedure.

For obvious reasons.

coolnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:34 PM   #13
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
You might not be able to find the procedure.

For obvious reasons.
It's whatevs.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:16 PM   #14
BES_Stroked_Nova
LSx>you

BES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really niceBES_Stroked_Nova is just really nice
i'd keep it.
Camaro v6 Race Car
Sadturd gear banging daily family beater
BES_Stroked_Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:19 PM   #15
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

yeah yeah chuck. Thoughts of an LQ9 build are still floating around in my head so who knows.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:35 PM   #16
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of light
I'd be willing to pay top KBB, I can see you took great care and have upgraded it with class, but it's a bad economy plus I never pay full price.

I'm not on here much at all I'll check again a few times, but if you decide at anytime please post up and my friends will let me know. Cash is not an issues at anytime.
The Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:43 PM   #17
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

Quote:
I'd be willing to pay top KBB, I can see you took great care and have upgraded it with class, but it's a bad economy plus I never pay full price. <br>
<br>
I'm not on here much at all I'll check again a few times, but if you decide at anytime please post up and my friends will let me know. Cash is not an issues at anytime.
I see what you did there
Old 09-20-2012, 02:00 PM   #18
Ampypants
Man whore club

Ampypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ampypants
I think you should do the Ray Mod.....

Spray it till it melts!!!!!!

Then swap...
Old 09-20-2012, 02:02 PM   #19
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampypants View Post
I think you should do the Ray Mod.....

Spray it till it melts!!!!!!

Then swap...
thats exactly what I was thinking. But I dont wanna ruin the parts in it that I wanted to swap over the new motor. But 150 shot ftw!
Old 09-20-2012, 02:19 PM   #20
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I think you should keep it, and when you graduate from College buy you a Goat.
The Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote