anyone on here tune rx-7's - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Mazda Discussions

Old 08-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #1
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

LittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to LittleRed
anyone on here tune rx-7's
I need my tune touched up fairly soon and was wondering if anyone on here could help. The car is run on microtech also
LittleRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2012, 09:04 PM   #2
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
sure cincy speed can once you put the right motor in it
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:23 PM   #3
Kisor
I gots a Datsun

Kisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of light
Lsxlawls...
Kisor is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2012, 11:02 PM   #4
kev2769
CSS newbie

kev2769 is on a distinguished road
Don't be afraid to feel the power.
kev2769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #5
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

LittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really nice
You guys are no help lol
Old 08-30-2012, 11:23 AM   #6
leetfade
Back in it

leetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really nice
Better off in CBus I would think. Defined Autoworks could get you set up if you don't mind the hike up there.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:42 AM   #7
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

BadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura about
Javier at the RX7store can do it. He tunes my buddy's and it runs pretty damn stout lol

BadeffinLSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #8
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadeffinLSx View Post
Javier at the RX7store can do it. He tunes my buddy's and it runs pretty damn stout lol
i will get ahold of them. thanks alot man!

Old turbo rx-7
miata in progress
dodge aries dd
06 mazdaspeed 6
xbl game tag:littlered1988
Old 08-30-2012, 03:11 PM   #9
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

BadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura about
I'm fairly certain they are local-ish too, but not entirely sure.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:31 PM   #10
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
^^ RX7 Store is cbus as well, at least I am pretty sure. But yea, they know how to do it.

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:37 PM   #11
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

I didn't know that haha Javier tunes my friend's FD and it probably had 400-450 at the wheels with just a bridgeport 2 rotor on boost. He's in the process of building a 3 rotor with meth and high boost that Javier will probably tune as well. How do you like that car Brian?
Old 08-31-2012, 12:10 PM   #12
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

Quote:
I didn't know that haha Javier tunes my friend's FD and it probably had 400-450 at the wheels with just a bridgeport 2 rotor on boost. He's in the process of building a 3 rotor with meth and high boost that Javier will probably tune as well. How do you like that car Brian?
i love it other that it loads up from time to time because of the tune. it feels fairly quick but who knows. i may go to e2o today and see what it does. i got to tnl to late to run last night. maybe this winter i will rip it about for a bridgeport and to have it doweled. i would love to be around 400whp but 400-450 is very iffy without the motor being doweled from what ive read the motors can twist apart around that power range
Old 08-31-2012, 12:22 PM   #13
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
^^ RX7 Store is cbus as well, at least I am pretty sure. But yea, they know how to do it.
rx7 store said $400ish for a dyno tune with micro tech
Old 08-31-2012, 01:09 PM   #14
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

Quote:
<div class="pre-quote">
Quote de <strong>BadeffinLSx</strong>
</div>

<div class="post-quote">
<div style="font-style:italic">I didn't know that haha Javier tunes my friend's FD and it probably had 400-450 at the wheels with just a bridgeport 2 rotor on boost. He's in the process of building a 3 rotor with meth and high boost that Javier will probably tune as well. How do you like that car Brian?</div>
</div>i love it other that it loads up from time to time because of the tune. it feels fairly quick but who knows. i may go to e2o today and see what it does. i got to tnl to late to run last night. maybe this winter i will rip it about for a bridgeport and to have it doweled. i would love to be around 400whp but 400-450 is very iffy without the motor being doweled from what ive read the motors can twist apart around that power range
Yeah that would probably be a good idea lol
Old 08-31-2012, 06:13 PM   #15
shakenbake01
CSS regular

shakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura aboutshakenbake01 has a spectacular aura about
When they blow it up PM me. I'll get a proper setup in there for ya.
shakenbake01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:02 PM   #16
Fishey
CSS regular

Fishey is on a distinguished roadFishey is on a distinguished road
I would try to get a hold of Chris Ludwig not sure if he is still in that game but he is by far better then the guys in C-Bus. I think this is his new website http://www.lms-efi.com/sunshop/. Not sure what he is doing these days but I would try to track him down worth the effort.

What motor are you running?

Last edited by Fishey; 08-31-2012 at 08:07 PM..
Fishey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:16 AM   #17
1sicws6
JDM bum

1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold1sicws6 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to 1sicws6
Just lsx swap it and don't be a vayjayjay. You'll thank us later!
1sicws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:30 AM   #18
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakenbake01 View Post
When they blow it up PM me. I'll get a proper setup in there for ya.

Car's seen 8 grand everytime it's been driven and has proven itself superior to cammed lsx cars. The boosted 2-rotor on meth went on 2-3 years before he pulled it to build a 3 rotor. So saying they would blow it up is severely inaccurate lol

Last edited by BadeffinLSx; 09-01-2012 at 01:49 AM..
Old 09-01-2012, 01:57 AM   #19
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

shdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Car's seen 8 grand everytime it's been driven and has proven itself superior to cammed lsx cars. The boosted 2-rotor on meth went on 2-3 years before he pulled it to build a 3 rotor. So saying they would blow it up is severely inaccurate lol

he was probably making a joke, but have you seen shakenbake's builds?
Old 09-01-2012, 02:06 AM   #20
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by shdw on th sun View Post
he was probably making a joke, but have you seen shakenbake's builds?
Probably was lol Unless he knows of an instance where they blew someones shit up And no I havent seen any of his builds lol