Who builds civic trannys? - Page 3 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Engine Building

Old 06-29-2011, 11:04 PM   #41
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincySVT View Post
Look at devin acting like a css og. Need to work on the jokes though first
Kinda sounds like Wheelin haha.
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2011, 11:27 PM   #42
dre5491
I Haz Slow.

dre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nice
Quote:
Don't be jealous
Old 06-30-2011, 12:19 AM   #43
Widebody
2,000 posts club

Widebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Widebody
Widebody is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2011, 12:19 AM   #44
dre5491
I Haz Slow.

dre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nicedre5491 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widebody View Post
dre5491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:24 AM   #45
whitedime
Burnoffs

whitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to whitedime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widebody View Post
So did this guy misunderstand the meaning of "drag race" or am I missing something?

whitedime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:28 AM   #46
Joey
D-Bag Mode On!

Joey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura aboutJoey has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedime View Post
So did this guy misunderstand the meaning of "drag race" or am I missing something?
No I think you got it. It's a "Civic Tranny" after all. That's just Level 5, I think the OP is looking for a Built Level 10.

Much like this:

She's back.
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:47 AM   #47
sohcthunder
Asshole By Nature(ABN)

sohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to sohcthunder
Quote:
Someone else finally noticed
sohcthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:14 AM   #48
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
Only if you eat some buckshot
Quote:
Originally Posted by dre5491 View Post
Come on big boy let me see what ya got. You're dumbass would show up with a spoon while I'm holding a 12 gauge in my hands.
you two reallyyyy gotta stop flirting

Fucking Ricers
DonnieTsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:24 AM   #49
shiftdrift
Banned

shiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these parts
Yeah....him talking shit is like wheelin playing football.
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:31 AM   #50
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yeah....him talking shit is like wheelin playing football.
You really have no room to talk there waldo.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:01 AM   #51
shiftdrift
Banned

shiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
You really have no room to talk there waldo.
Nor do you evolved
Old 06-30-2011, 10:13 AM   #52
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Nor do you evolved

Im pretty sure you are the source for 90% of jokes on here.

And if you are making fun of my slow cars, thats fine. Ill keep my two Audis and you can have your POS junkers.

Have a good welding day!
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:16 AM   #53
shiftdrift
Banned

Lol. Ok i'll have a good day building a turbo kit for a Lsx mustang.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:17 AM   #54
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Quote:
Awesome, ill have an even better day making 5 times more than you!

You have tasted shit, congrats!

*coolnick
Old 06-30-2011, 10:18 AM   #55
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of light
Old 06-30-2011, 10:19 AM   #56
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

what, no name drop?
DonnieTsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:25 AM   #57
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllegalDreams View Post
Who me?

Naaaa, im a big teddy bear. In person, gosh darnit, people like me! Shitweld is just one of those punk kids who needs a reality check every now and again.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:30 AM   #58
shiftdrift
Banned

Mmmm hmm since you've met me so many times
Old 06-30-2011, 10:33 AM   #59
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Quote:
Mmmm hmm since you've met me so many times
When i saw you set your alarm/lock doors while you were standing next to your convertible with the top down, i realized you really are tarded.

But its ok. there are plenty of tards out there living kick ass lives. My first wife was tarded. She is a pilot now.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:47 AM   #60
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Quote:
Lol. Ok i'll have a good day being Anthony's bitch doing whatever he tells me to do.
fixed.

Dont try to glorify your role. You do whatever the fuck you are told, you're not over there designing shit and making decisions, and you damn well know it.

I am the 53%

Last edited by JuicedH22; 06-30-2011 at 10:51 AM..
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote