Audi allroad build-slow build! - Page 4 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Audi/VW

Old 03-29-2011, 06:56 PM   #61
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
Where do you guys get that mustangs can't turn? Dan your opinion doesn't count, yours was 200 years old.
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2011, 07:11 PM   #62
leetfade
Back in it

leetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt21 View Post
Thats a cool turbo I hear!!
Best one for drag!

But seriously, it is a great turbo.
leetfade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:12 PM   #63
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
I just want my car to do this! lol

Old 03-29-2011, 07:13 PM   #64
leetfade
Back in it

leetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really nice
Spew black smoke?
Old 03-29-2011, 07:26 PM   #65
evil8
Meatcurtains

evil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to all
Get this thing done so I can donkey punch this mofo!

xtremeoutlawseries.com
evil8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:30 PM   #66
Larimer
CSSmakesyoudumb

Larimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Larimer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
I wish I could understand the logic behind modifying something like this. I honestly don't get it.
That's like saying "I don't get why people would mod an RX7 when they could just buy a corvette."

If he plans on keeping the car for awhile, why the hell not? Modding any car is just stupid financially, so we're all only doing it to have fun. If that's what he wants to do to have fun, so be it.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:32 PM   #67
99ebpsi24
EURO TRSH

99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larimer View Post
That's like saying "I don't get why people would mod an RX7 when they could just buy a corvette."

If he plans on keeping the car for awhile, why the hell not? Modding any car is just stupid financially, so we're all only doing it to have fun. If that's what he wants to do to have fun, so be it.
Damn it you beat me to it!!
99ebpsi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:36 PM   #68
99ebpsi24
EURO TRSH

99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about
I forgot to add to that^^..

Personally I think the ls swaps in the rx7's are badass if done right which obviously yours is. But there are always people out there that see the other side of what you're doing. I'd bet that if you get on some of the mazda forums you'll have people hating on the ls swaps because it's not authentic. So no matter how you look at it some will love it some will hate it...
99ebpsi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:36 PM   #69
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil8 View Post
Get this thing done so I can donkey punch this mofo!
Ill put a 500 shot of nawz on it for one run, beat you, then make you put a bumper sticker on the car saying, "i got beat by a wagon" while i have the mad scientist take apart my car to replace the seals i just fried! lol
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:44 PM   #70
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
I just want my car to do this! lol

took off like a bat out of hell though

Racing from a roll is like beating off...sure its fun but its not the real thing.

Last edited by Wheelin; 03-29-2011 at 07:53 PM..
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:49 PM   #71
Sean
Wife's Car

Sean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelin View Post
smoke like my truck and miss gears like chad?

but seriously good luck and do what suits you who cares about these clowns in here
Old 03-29-2011, 07:52 PM   #72
DonnieTsunami
out of the game

DonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to beholdDonnieTsunami is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
So, is it called a slow build because thats what it will be once you're done?

Fucking Ricers
DonnieTsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:52 PM   #73
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Quote:
Originally Posted by leetfade View Post
Best one for drag!

But seriously, it is a great turbo.
oh I know TRUST me
2006 Civic SI (reliable and awesome)
2003 Honda CRV
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:52 PM   #74
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
This is an Audi, sound's like basic maintenance stuff to me.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:03 PM   #75
evil8
Meatcurtains

evil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to all
Quote:
Ill put a 500 shot of nawz on it for one run, beat you, then make you put a bumper sticker on the car saying, "i got beat by a wagon" while i have the mad scientist take apart my car to replace the seals i just fried! lol
You're gonna need more than 5 hundo, and 2 mad scientists.
evil8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:12 PM   #76
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil8 View Post
You're gonna need more than 5 hundo, and 2 mad scientists.
haha apparently. Actually i have a simple goal with this wagon, low 13s over 100 mph! lol Very small goal and if any better, sweet, if not, ill be happy with a decent daily that i can use for a while. Like i said from the get go, not looking to be the fastest audi in town. i just want a respectable wagon that can have a little fun.

In the future when i have a bigger house and garage, then i can work on a race car. But years away. Im not loaded like kdoe.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:15 PM   #77
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Quote:
haha apparently. Actually i have a simple goal with this wagon, low 13s over 100 mph! lol Very small goal and if any better, sweet, if not, ill be happy with a decent daily that i can use for a while. Like i said from the get go, not looking to be the fastest audi in town. i just want a respectable wagon that can have a little fun.

In the future when i have a bigger house and garage, then i can work on a race car. But years away. Im not loaded like kdoe.
shits weak....
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:22 PM   #78
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

i know! its 4300 lbs, what do you expect. Ill run it end of year, see if i get there! lol with the power i want, i hope so. lol fml
Old 03-29-2011, 08:25 PM   #79
9cobra4
Some say...

9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all9cobra4 is a name known to all
So now it's 4300lbs? lol it gained 100lbs in a couple hours...."girls" will do that from time to time.
9cobra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:26 PM   #80
leetfade
Back in it

Stop lying. You just want to be able to keep up with the S14s!