Dyno Day 2011!!! - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Dyno / Tuning

Old 02-18-2011, 10:56 AM   #1
Qwk
1,000 posts club

Qwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the rough
Dyno Day 2011!!!
Saturday, May 21st!! 9am-??

$30 for 2 pulls w/Air Fuel & printout!!

Burgers and Hot Dogs will be provided (bring your own drink).

$100 Gift Card will awarded to the Highest HP.

Other plaques will be awarded for Highest HP, Highest TQ and People's Choice.

I hope to see you all there!!

Sorry, no Diesels or AWD vehicles.
Qwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2011, 10:59 AM   #2
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
Damn, I'll be down at ZDAYZ. I've been trying to talk my buddy with a nova to get his car dyno'd.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:08 AM   #3
faStE-R
i wanna go fast

faStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to all
im in.... you guys going to do the street car shootout thingy again this year?

Old 02-18-2011, 11:15 AM   #4
4DooR_SuprA
Fancy Lancer

4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice
I'm in.
4DooR_SuprA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:27 AM   #5
Xero
Waste of Space

Xero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really nice
Sounds like a plan!
Old 02-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #6
leetfade
Back in it

leetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really nice
Should have the 240 in better shape by then.
leetfade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:45 AM   #7
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by faStE-R View Post
X2. I hope the street car race happens this year since I will actually have a chance.
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:56 AM   #8
YBE2FAST
Outsider

YBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the roughYBE2FAST is a jewel in the rough
If I'm not working ill be there
YBE2FAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:59 AM   #9
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
Even though I didn't make it to the street car shoot out last year, I def would make it this year.

So +1 for street car shoot out.
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:06 PM   #10
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
THis event was a BLAST last time, looking forward to going again.

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:11 PM   #11
jdubya
MPG What?

jdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to behold
That's Rock on the Range weekend. Poopie.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:21 PM   #12
Qwk
1,000 posts club

Qwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the roughQwk is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by faStE-R View Post
YES I am! It will be later in the year.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:24 PM   #13
99ebpsi24
EURO TRSH

99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about99ebpsi24 has a spectacular aura about
Damn no awd dyno so I'm out for the dyno. I may come to just check the event out and meet some people from the site. Is there any place near for some friendly runs at the event or anything?
99ebpsi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #14
jdubya
MPG What?

jdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ebpsi24 View Post
Damn no awd dyno so I'm out for the dyno. I may come to just check the event out and meet some people from the site. Is there any place near for some friendly runs at the event or anything?
Mexico is right around the corner. I would suggest going there for some fun runs.
jdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:12 PM   #15
lpfan8278
1,000 posts club

lpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the roughlpfan8278 is a jewel in the rough
Damn it that's the day of my wedding
lpfan8278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:25 PM   #16
slvrbackls1
CSS regular

slvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the roughslvrbackls1 is a jewel in the rough
Im in. Looks like a good time.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:28 PM   #17
Larimer
CSSmakesyoudumb

Larimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the roughLarimer is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Larimer
Sounds baller. Can't wait to make 3 whp
Old 02-18-2011, 05:39 PM   #18
Xero
Waste of Space

Xero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan8278 View Post
Damn it that's the day of my wedding
Where are your priorities, man? This should not even be a question.

Weddings can always be rescheduled.
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:46 PM   #19
Qwk
1,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by xero View Post
where are your priorities, man? This should not even be a question.

Weddings can always be rescheduled.

bwahahahha!!
Old 02-18-2011, 05:54 PM   #20
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ForceFed
No AWD FTL
It OK....I didnt want to break your Dyno with my abundant amount of horsepower anyway.
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote