Need 1990 miata parts - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Mazda Discussions

Old 09-26-2010, 02:38 AM   #1
sean m
CSS newbie

sean m is infamous around these parts
Need 1990 miata parts
I have a 90 miata mariner blue. If anyone has a hood, both front fenders, a deck lid, stereo/ vent plastic surround, poss seats let me know. Dont care what color the body parts are. Just looking for some cheep parts so the car is less ugly.
sean m is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2010, 07:31 AM   #2
Steve
"Staying safe"

Steve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Steve
I think Ive got a usable black trunk. Ive also got a hood. But its a steel replacement that is slightly dented up front. Its mariner blue and pretty fresh paint if ur interested.

Heck I might have that dash piece also. Ill have to check.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:35 AM   #3
sean m
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I think Ive got a usable black trunk. Ive also got a hood. But its a steel replacement that is slightly dented up front. Its mariner blue and pretty fresh paint if ur interested.

Heck I might have that dash piece also. Ill have to check.
Let me know how much you want for the parts.

Old 09-26-2010, 03:09 PM   #4
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

LittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to LittleRed
i have a trunk with a r model spoiler and a set of tan leather seats

Old turbo rx-7
miata in progress
dodge aries dd
06 mazdaspeed 6
xbl game tag:littlered1988
LittleRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #5
sean m
CSS newbie

I need prices so I can make a decision. If the price is right I will pick up fast.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:27 PM   #6
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

LittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really nice
pm'd
Old 09-26-2010, 03:40 PM   #7
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

also have lots of other things too. powersteering stuff, ac stuff, another subframe control arms calipers hubs, stock sets of wheels, and some aftermarket stuff
Old 09-26-2010, 04:51 PM   #8
Steve
"Staying safe"

Steve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really niceSteve is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Steve
50 each on the hood and trunk. There not 100% perfect, but they arent that bad.
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #9
sean m
CSS newbie

looks like I will have a hood and deck lid soon. I still need both front fenders and the stereo vent crappy plastic thing.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:40 PM   #10
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean m View Post
looks like I will have a hood and deck lid soon. I still need both front fenders and the stereo vent crappy plastic thing.
the plastic piece for around the radio you can find on ebay for $50 or so depending on the day you look. there is a guy on craigslist with a junk wrecked black miata he is parting that might still be listed
Old 09-26-2010, 09:46 PM   #11
sean m
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRed View Post
the plastic piece for around the radio you can find on ebay for $50 or so depending on the day you look. there is a guy on craigslist with a junk wrecked black miata he is parting that might still be listed
I tried getting a hold of that guy a few days ago and he has yet to get back with me. I offered to buy the whole car or just parts. Nothing back from him. I figured here would be better. Hell the price on those seats you have is killer. I will be talking to you in a few days and may pick them up from you. Do they have the place for the speakers in the headrest?

Still need 2 front fenders of any color and if anyone has the stereo surround let me know. Rather help someone out on here than ebay.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:25 AM   #12
sean m
CSS newbie

along with the 2 front fenders and plastic stereo thing 2 headlight covers. Thank you for all the help so far guys.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:55 PM   #13
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

yeah my seats have the speakers in them. ill let you know if i come accross some parts
Old 09-27-2010, 06:35 PM   #14
sean m
CSS newbie

sounds great. The seats are around the bottom of my list bit I want them I just need to do a few other things before i spend that money.

Last edited by sean m; 09-30-2010 at 02:05 PM..
Old 09-30-2010, 10:13 PM   #15
sean m
CSS newbie

Ok I have the fenders trunk and hood. Thank you very much steve and mike. Still need the clear lights on the nose and the stereo bezel for now.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:08 AM   #16
redmike
ginger

redmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to allredmike is a name known to all
No problem. Good meeting you.
redmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:37 PM   #17
SpdFrk1990
01 Camaro SS M6

SpdFrk1990 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SpdFrk1990
Ide be interested in a r spoiler for the trunk if someone has one in good shape.