7/5/09 OAC - All Mazda Event - Cincinnati or Bust - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Mazda Discussions

Old 06-29-2009, 11:31 PM   #1
sean22306
CSS newbie

sean22306 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sean22306
7/5/09 OAC - All Mazda Event - Cincinnati or Bust

The OAC is glad to be returning to Cincinnati this July for another meet with a cruise that will blow you away. We had over 25 cars at the last year's outing and hope to see more of you.

Please RSVP if you plan on attending this meet so we can make proper reservations. Include your forum name, real name, how many people will be attending the meet and how many will be reserved for dinner.

1:00pm - Group Meet in Louisville at the rest area to drive to Cincinnati
2:30pm - Group Meet at the Cruise Map Starting Point
3:00pm - Depart on a spirited cruise through Northern Kentucky
5pm - Dinner at the Buckhead Mountain Grill on the river in Bellevue
7pm - Meet Conclusion

Rest Area Meet at 1pm is at Mile Marker 13 heading North - Take I-71 North and pass the Gene Snyder Freeway (I-265). Stop at the first rest area you come to before you get to the Crestwood exit. Here is the map:
http://itravel.mobi/i71/gmap.php?la=...%2C+Northbound

Cruise Map Starting Point is just a little south of Cincinnati on I-71. When you arrive, we are going to line up on the side of the road heading Northbound. Just park and wait for everyone to arrive. There are no buildings around and low traffic so don't worry.

Click here for map of the cruise: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...31122c8d08e8f3

Buckhead Mountain Grill - 35 Fairfield Avenue Bellevue, KY 41073 - 859.491.7333

If you're in the Cincinnati area, be sure to visit our Bellevue location just down the Ohio River from Newport and minutes from downtown Cincinnati. The views are simply stunning, especially from our 180-person capacity deck suspended above the riverbank. You'll find all of the Buckhead classics on the menu and a full bar for your pleasure and enjoyment.

http://www.eatatbuckheads.com/
sean22306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2009, 05:06 PM   #2
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

LittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to LittleRed
hmmm i may be in

Old turbo rx-7
miata in progress
dodge aries dd
06 mazdaspeed 6
xbl game tag:littlered1988
LittleRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:25 PM   #3
AFcadet

AFcadet is on a distinguished road
fuck...i would be leaving out of town for training that morning...
AFcadet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2009, 02:27 PM   #4
rocafellavc
CSS regular

rocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura about
:( I miss my mazda
rocafellavc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:32 PM   #5
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
So how many people here have problems with their turbo mazdas?

My buddys speed 6 turbo just went bad, apparently its happening alot to all the turbo models, and mazda right now does not have a fix for it!

My buddy is suing mazda right now for it.

Just FYI. lol
Old 07-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #6
rocafellavc
CSS regular

rocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura about
Was it the seals on your buddys mazda6 I got a few buds the there turbo seals started to leak between 30k and 55 ish
rocafellavc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #7
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
they thought it was that, then they tried doing full synthetic. now they cant figure it out. Turbos are on massive backorder so they wont replace it. he is pissed.
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:15 PM   #8
Turpro

Turpro can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Turpro Send a message via MSN to Turpro Send a message via Yahoo to Turpro
That's shitty.
Turpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:20 PM   #9
sean22306
CSS newbie

sean22306 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sean22306
I think Ken @ protege garage had a few turbos in stock. I'd hit him up.

Here is one cheap http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...hp?t=123746523
sean22306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:09 PM   #10
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

his car is still under warrenty. lol they cant get any turbos in .
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:32 PM   #11
AFcadet

AFcadet is on a distinguished road
There are "problems" wit the turbos...but its not like every car is doing it.

Its a small percentage that are actually having problems...you just hear about every single lemon.
AFcadet is offline   Reply With Quote