New Off-Roading Vehicle Done - Page 4 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Dodge / Mopar Discussion

Old 09-24-2010, 06:50 PM   #61
black90lx
CSS regular

black90lx is on a distinguished roadblack90lx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB9QDI View Post
I run DDM 6K Dual Beam HID's with Hella Housings on my TJ and love them. I use my KC Daylighters for my Offroad/Fog light when I want to really piss people off on the road. I aimed mine and haven't had a single person flash there lights at me. There super bright and love them. Best upgraded over the stock set up by far. Some do adjust there rear view when I'm behind them but thats understandable sitting up higher.

I'll be at Haspin Sunday with the Cherokee below. Red TJ is me. We run channel 12 when were there. Maby run into some of you there.

BTW....Leave your sway bar hooked up while on road. Much more stable and safe in case of a panic stop or maneuver. Off road Disco the front only. You don't get any usable flex with the rear disconected.

Pic's here are connected in the rear and Disco'd in the front. Cherokee is on 33's and TJ on 35's.

i got alot of usable flex with me rear disconected. i made it up hills with rocks sticking out and rutted out and through mud holes that i couldnt make it through and ones i had to hit with some speed before. my front anr rear differentials were open so with them off it let the wheels drop down and get traction instead of holding it up and letting it spin.
Even if you win, you're still retarded.
black90lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2010, 09:36 PM   #62
KB9QDI
Tire Discounter

KB9QDI is on a distinguished roadKB9QDI is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to KB9QDI Send a message via Yahoo to KB9QDI
With the proper rear SB link length it will make no diffrence in the rear. Run it up an RTI connected then disco'd in the rear and my point will be proven. My TJ has longer rear links letting the rear droop more but it will only go as far as the suspension/shocks will let it go.

All pic's are connected in the rear. Disconected would have made no diffrence. Some are even with the old stock setup too

http://www.facebook.com/kb9qdi?v=fee...&id=1187588542
KB9QDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:03 PM   #63
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of light
Very nice picture's looks like fun

Old 09-25-2010, 09:28 AM   #64
black90lx
CSS regular

Mine was the stock rear sway bar setup with 4.5 inches of lift. If it is stock it will work better off but if you buy the right stuff it will be the same as taking it off. I couldn't tell a difference that my rear was off when driving on the road.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:29 AM   #65
black90lx
CSS regular

Sweet pics by the way
Old 09-25-2010, 09:33 AM   #66
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of light
Is there any small fun trails around here? That's not far
The Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:37 AM   #67
SmokinSrt
2,000 posts club

SmokinSrt can only hope to improve
Trenton and theres a small place we use to go to up outside of Oxford but it costs 10 bucks.
SmokinSrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:47 AM   #68
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Sound's good it's a nice day so I would like to get out and do some cruising.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:11 AM   #69
SmokinSrt
2,000 posts club

Are you trying to sell it?
Old 09-25-2010, 11:17 AM   #70
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Entertaining offer's but more than likely I will keep it.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:19 AM   #71
SmokinSrt
2,000 posts club

Oh I just saw it on Craigslist
Old 09-25-2010, 11:21 AM   #72
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yeah just seeing what else is out there, I get bored and might build another one, I listed higher. Because people off Craigslist low ball like crazy! Or offer some piece of crap
Old 11-28-2010, 01:05 PM   #73
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Finished up my rear sound bar in my Jeep, new fabric and speaker's

Alpine 6.5" Type R

Installed 6.5" Infinity Kappa speaker's up from and tweeter's

Last edited by The Punisher; 11-28-2010 at 01:28 PM..
Old 11-28-2010, 03:28 PM   #74
sxShep
Hamster Assassin

sxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to beholdsxShep is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sxShep
Nice, looked good when I saw it a few weeks ago... lemme know when you're getting a new kit, I need to replace my rear leafs and am probably just gonna replace everything with a modest 3'' kit of some sort.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:31 PM   #75
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxShep View Post
Nice, looked good when I saw it a few weeks ago... lemme know when you're getting a new kit, I need to replace my rear leafs and am probably just gonna replace everything with a modest 3'' kit of some sort.
Thanks! Sounds good I will let you know I need to order a bigger lift soon so I will keep you updated!