CSS Decals - Selling Remainder of Stock - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > General Mall

Old 02-11-2009, 03:13 PM   #1
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
CSS Decals - Selling Remainder of Stock
The CSS sticker. If you like it with the skyline, just smack it on. If you don't, then you can just remove it before you stick it on, or scrape that part off after you stick it on.

Size:
Approximately 8" long, 2" tall.

Colors available:
The following is a pictorial representation of the colors Dave has in stock. Based on your monitor, the color/shade may be different that the actual material, but it gives you an idea.

Price: (ea.)
$4 for standard colors
$7 for reflective white, reflective gold, reflective silver, chrome, frosted glass look, carbon fiber look
I am now only accepting preorders.

I am now only accepting preorders via paypal. If you do not have paypal, get out of 1980 and sign up for it. Add $1 to your order for the fees, and postage and it will be mailed to you. Be sure to put your CSS username in the notes so I know who you are. PM me for my paypal email address.

Open Orders - If you ask me to order one, I pay for it out of my pocket, so if you don't pay me I'll break your legs.

Quote:
Submitted 3/3/09 - Received Order
Ampypants - 1 black w/o, 1 silver w/o
Bimmer - 2 white w/
Quote:
Submitted 2/15/09 - Received Order
Lt. Dangle - 1 white w/o
Decals are made by Dave at Hyper Performance Motorsports.
http://www.hyperperformancemotorsports.com/
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2009, 03:53 PM   #2
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
No longer accepting new orders. I will sell off the remainder of what I have. I may start this up again if there is enough interest.

I still have several white, silver, and black ones.
Kevin Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #3
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Side note:

Ampypants & Bimmer,
Pay me today or tomorrow. Otherwise be banned for a minimum of one week.

Tugboat,
Quit making shit up saying you'll pay me with Mikes paypal account, but then not actually doing it. You've said that three times now. You have also said you'll come get them several times, which you did not. Again, pay me today or tomorrow, or be banned for a minimum of one month.

I made it pretty clear that I was fronting the money for these decals out of my pocket, based on what you ordered. I have given plenty of time to arrange payment/pickup/mailing. At this point I am basically considering it as if you stole the money from my pocket.

Old 03-25-2009, 04:12 PM   #4
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Bimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Bimmer
Lol I'll get up there before the weekend. If you didn't live 1440 miles away it wouldnt be an issue.
Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #5
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Lol I'll get up there before the weekend. If you didn't live 1440 miles away it wouldnt be an issue.
If your definition of "before the weekend" is today or tomorrow, you'll be fine. If not, then you're taking a vacation. You could always paypal me.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:46 AM   #6
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

Bimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura aboutBimmer has a spectacular aura about
check yo paypal, pal.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:52 AM   #7
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Excellent. Thanks for not making me beat your ass come friday night.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:53 AM   #8
Bimmer
Sobriety FTW

The next time I get Spaghetti Factory I'll come get em.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:03 AM   #9
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

No you won't, they're getting mailed to your house.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:09 AM   #10
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
kevin can you make sure i get one. ill pick it up when i get a chance. i would prefer red black or white, but im not too worried about the color.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:23 AM   #11
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent-TheMan View Post
kevin can you make sure i get one. ill pick it up when i get a chance. i would prefer red black or white, but im not too worried about the color.
I've got some black, or white, no red. Come get one! And bring your laptop with the tuning software on it!
Old 03-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #12
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
word. ill try to make it out there within the next couple days. ill let you know.
BTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:29 AM   #13
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Tugboat, Ampypants, bye.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:34 AM   #14
TheDatsunKid
Common Sense My Anti-Rice

TheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to TheDatsunKid Send a message via Yahoo to TheDatsunKid
Wasn't sure if you got my PM yesterday...give me a call
Old 03-27-2009, 08:34 AM   #15
BTM

LOL if you ban them.
BTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:20 AM   #16
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent-TheMan View Post
LOL if you ban them.
Already done my friend.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:13 AM   #17
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
Whoops.

LOL

"...I'm just not in the habit of seein' the Chevy work against a two-bit piece of junk..."

'99 Sportychop, '86 Jetta GLTD, '63 Comet, '55 Chivvy.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:40 AM   #18
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Doe View Post
Already done my friend.
lol i love you doe

Racing from a roll is like beating off...sure its fun but its not the real thing.
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:32 PM   #19
Brrcats
Powerhouse of Deliverance

Brrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to allBrrcats is a name known to all
hilarious stuff right there
Brrcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:50 PM   #20
TheDatsunKid
Common Sense My Anti-Rice

TheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to TheDatsunKid Send a message via Yahoo to TheDatsunKid
Got mine earlier tonight...they actually look pretty good
TheDatsunKid is offline   Reply With Quote