Old 11-02-2007, 10:26 PM   #61
jdredd
1,000 posts club

jdredd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Vette View Post
I voted for ya'
I didn't even vote for me :)

Tho, how many calendars have you seen with anything from pontiac other then a Trans Am? Maybe a soltice now, but thats it.

Here is a gay Idea... (just because i want in)

Take a huge field pic of all the cars for the last month or something... the "well, they didnt really make the cut, but here they all are, get a magnifying glass out"
jdredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2007, 05:51 PM   #62
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Is this still going to happen?

9.7@139.5 with the v6

Update: Turbo LSbandwagon build in process
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 06:57 PM   #63
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteT View Post
Is this still going to happen?
I think they did the Evo shoot last week?

Old 11-18-2007, 07:23 PM   #64
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
I think they did the Evo shoot last week?
Gotcha. I was hoping I didn't miss anything. My car is ready to shoot now. Body work is now complete.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:41 PM   #65
Rogue Vette
Compensating Mod

Rogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Rogue Vette
Yeah I need to get with Push as well. My car is now moving again....
Rogue Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 07:47 PM   #66
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Push get on it! I wanna see this calender soon!
240Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 07:50 PM   #67
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Vette View Post
Yeah I need to get with Push as well. My car is now moving again....
We should all hit up The Fox and Hound again and go from there
Old 11-18-2007, 09:43 PM   #68
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
Count me out, I'm engineless.

2013 Cruze Eco 1.4T 6MT
1993 Mustang
2007 Yamaha R1
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:15 PM   #69
Red Sleeper
All time 4x4

Red Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the roughRed Sleeper is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Red Sleeper
I'm down whenever. I just need to wash my bitch
Red Sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:18 PM   #70
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0calypso93lx View Post
Count me out, I'm engineless.
I vote for my rig to take his place!
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:26 PM   #71
240Jeff
Riff raff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
I vote for my rig to take his place!
Yours wasn't even in the voting...
Old 11-18-2007, 10:27 PM   #72
Rogue Vette
Compensating Mod

Rogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to allRogue Vette is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Rogue Vette
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteT View Post
We should all hit up The Fox and Hound again and go from there

I like your thinking.
Rogue Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:28 PM   #73
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yours wasn't even in the voting...
I know.. I was kidding douche.
Hey, how did voting go for you?
Old 11-18-2007, 10:34 PM   #74
240Jeff
Riff raff

Quote:
I know.. I was kidding douche.
Hey, how did voting go for you?
Hey I know mine's a POS... Do you?
Old 11-18-2007, 10:40 PM   #75
bigwoofersnet
Click.

Quote:
Hey I know mine's a POS... Do you?
We could always race and find out?
Old 11-18-2007, 10:52 PM   #76
240Jeff
Riff raff

Quote:
We could always race and find out?
Fuck.

My VTEC isn't working can I have 20 cars?
Old 11-18-2007, 10:54 PM   #77
bigwoofersnet
Click.

Quote:
Fuck.

My VTEC isn't working can I have 20 cars?
This isn't pinks! We don't spot! Heads up, for R-E-S-P-E-C-T and bragging rights! You down, or are you GAY?!
Old 11-18-2007, 11:06 PM   #78
240Jeff
Riff raff

Quote:
This isn't pinks! We don't spot! Heads up, for R-E-S-P-E-C-T and bragging rights! You down, or are you GAY?!
Well fuck.. When you put it that way...
It's a Honda.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:46 PM   #79
Nick
Free hugs

Nick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of lightNick is a glorious beacon of light
I just got my copy today!!!!!

... oh wait someone never even took pictures of my car!!!
Old 02-06-2008, 06:04 PM   #80
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2jzNick View Post
I just got my copy today!!!!!

... oh wait someone never even took pictures of my car!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!

Oh well it was a good idea, but obviously too much work for one person. Maybe we can plan better for next year.