FREE: Pitbull - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > General Mall

Old 04-17-2011, 11:30 PM   #1
blundar
jackass of all trades

blundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to blundar Send a message via AIM to blundar
FREE: Pitbull
My tenant John rescued this pitbull from an abusive environment. Thelonius is pretty shy around other dogs (he has a pit mix as well), fine with cats and really friendly around people. Pretty sure he's housebroken. Not 100% sure on age / etc. John doesn't have enough room for 2 dogs so he has to go and obviously shelters will just put him down. I'm posting this here to try to help find a good home for the dog. If you're seriously interested, call/txt me @5134843029 and I'll give you John's number and you can make arrangements to meet the dog. John lives in my old apartment on Victor in Clifton which is nowhere near big enough for two big dogs so Thelonious needs to go ASAP.

The only picture I have is a crappy camera phone picture of him in his cage. (I don't think the cage comes with the dog though, but I might be mistaken?)
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg thelonious dog.jpg (23.3 KB, 70 views)
Zerolift: http://www.zeroliftautolab.com 5138742508
RIP Modular Depot.

Last edited by blundar; 04-17-2011 at 11:45 PM..
blundar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2011, 11:37 PM   #2
fallout
Lurks Mostly

fallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to fallout
Good luck finding him a good home and good for this John guy for saving a dog from a shitty owner!
Old 04-18-2011, 01:13 AM   #3
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

SHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enough
Gorgeous dog, hope you guys find a good home for him.

WAGON#2We don't join bandwagons, We drive them!
SHIFT_Lock is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2011, 10:05 PM   #4
blundar
jackass of all trades

blundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the roughblundar is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to blundar Send a message via AIM to blundar
bump
blundar is offline   Reply With Quote