1996 Ford probe - Page 4 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Cars for sale

Old 06-23-2009, 02:00 PM   #61
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonyGT View Post
Lol at least I earned my nickname from sleeping with girls. Nice grammar by the way you'RE a Douche.
Epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2009, 02:00 PM   #62
Cincityplaya

Cincityplaya is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonyGT View Post
Lol at least I earned my nickname from sleeping with girls. Nice grammar by the way you'RE a Douche.
Sleeping or spooning bItCh? I wouldnt be proud that I spoon with bitches! I fuck bitches you sleep with them. Wow you really are a douche bag!
Cincityplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:00 PM   #63
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
lotta hate in this thread, i wanna join. I hate all you mofos! lol

by the way, why is there like 3 new fucking douches in this thread that just joined. Sounds like something kemp would do, set up three accounts and act like 3 different fags.

Old 06-23-2009, 02:01 PM   #64
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincityplaya View Post
Sleeping or spooning bItCh? I wouldnt be proud that I spoon with bitches! I fuck bitches you sleep with them. Wow you really are a douche bag!
Dude, you fail. You can fuck a bitch while you spoon her, especially if you got it up her ass. Idiot. Every non-virgin kid knows that.

Old 06-23-2009, 02:03 PM   #65
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

SHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Probedriva View Post
This isn't the place to sell slow 240's...please leave.
When and where do you wanna meet to run this "slow" 240? I'll tell you what i'll let you run my wagon. Think you can hang? lol

WAGON#2We don't join bandwagons, We drive them!
SHIFT_Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:03 PM   #66
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

SHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roca Fella Bryan View Post
Dude, you fail. You can fuck a bitch while you spoon her, especially if you got it up her ass. Idiot. Every non-virgin kid knows that.

ATM is a good time.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:04 PM   #67
caidoz

caidoz can only hope to improve
At least he has a pic of his car. I've looked at a few ads today cause I'm in the market for a new car and most don't have pics. Pics sell cars.
caidoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:04 PM   #68
Cincityplaya

Cincityplaya is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Yeah im sure thats what he meant. I think you two spoon a lot huh? You sure did take up for your man with a quickness..FAG
Cincityplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:04 PM   #69
Probedriva

Probedriva is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_Lock View Post
When and where do you wanna meet to run this "slow" 240? I'll tell you what i'll let you run my wagon. Think you can hang? lol
Dude, even with my auto probe, I could pull you. I have straight pipes and an aftermarket cold air intake. I'm sure that's more than enough "PULL"....

Anywhere...Anytime.
Probedriva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:05 PM   #70
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

OK, I have a question. WTF is up with all of these random never-heard-from screen names popping up in this thread?
Old 06-23-2009, 02:05 PM   #71
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

Quote:
Dude, even with my auto probe, I could pull you. I have straight pipes and an aftermarket cold air intake. I'm sure that's more than enough "PULL"....

Anywhere...Anytime.
Where should we meet then? Your probe vs. my wagon. I'm ready to go
Old 06-23-2009, 02:06 PM   #72
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
I forsee some shit tasting and a ban hammer soon.
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:08 PM   #73
Probedriva

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_Lock View Post
Where should we meet then? Your probe vs. my wagon. I'm ready to go
No...I want at the 240, seriously...
Old 06-23-2009, 02:08 PM   #74
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I'm going to fill a pillowcase with bars of soap, and beat the shit out of you with it.
my car when its done all motor will at the slowest run a mid 10 i'll put my title on that. i'm not building a stock motor or a street legal car. i'm building a real 4 cyl not like most of the kids that think when you throw a gsr or a single in a car with some headers and a chipped ecu it's fast.

Tugboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:09 PM   #75
rocafellavc
CSS regular

rocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura aboutrocafellavc has a spectacular aura about
I wanna play! Haha my slow civic and your "probe with straight pipes"
rocafellavc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:09 PM   #76
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

Quote:
The 240 is broke. I have to replace the wheel studs first. It should be done today or tomorrow. Until then you can run my slow ass 4dr 4banger wagon.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:09 PM   #77
sohcthunder
Asshole By Nature(ABN)

sohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to sohcthunder
Quote:

Yeah, but when your dick isn't big enough, its kinda hard. Don't ask me how I know, cause mine is more than enough.

Oh and good joke about the coupe. I've waxed a few in the EG. lol

Face facts ladies and gentlemen, even if this car was running in VERY good shape it would probably still only be worth $2k. But its not in good running order, its not the best eye candy out there, and to Regulator, you sir, are a fucking dumbass. And thats that. You could probably pick up a GSR for 4k+ and probably wax that Probe without even taking it past 6000RPMs. And you'd have a decent running fun to drive car. Fuck you could probably pick up an LS and throw an Ebay kit on it and still be faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati View Post

Its guys that gas these bitches up and make them think its ok to be out of the kitchen. Next thing you know she is gonna be talking back and acting up in public

Last edited by sohcthunder; 06-23-2009 at 02:12 PM..
sohcthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:10 PM   #78
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugboat View Post
I'm going to fill a pillowcase with bars of soap, and beat the shit out of you with it.
I'm gonna put a rat trap between his legs.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:10 PM   #79
Probedriva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugboat View Post
I think you jerked it to "Full metal jacket" one to many times.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:12 PM   #80
5pth0e
5pth0e

5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice5pth0e is just really nice
Probe's trannys don't last... plus... 4500????? wtf???? I had a 92 probe that was given to me, and I sold it with 125k miles for $200 4 years ago ha ha ha. This car is clearly worth like $500.
5pth0e is offline   Reply With Quote