17" Rota Slipstreams - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Car parts

Old 07-07-2009, 10:15 AM   #1
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

SHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enough
17" Rota Slipstreams
I have a set of black rota slipstreams for sale. Size is 17"x8" all the way around and a +38 offset I believe. They have hankook tires on them size is 235/40/17 and all have around 80% life left in them. They are on the suby so obviously no burnouts or harsh abuse on them. Price is 600obo. Only one wheel has minor curb rash. Probably about 3 inches big but very easily fixable.

These are the best pics I have of them right now. I'll hurry up and get more up. Thanks!

Edit* they are a 5x100 wheel.

WAGON#2We don't join bandwagons, We drive them!
SHIFT_Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
ItalianDave
16,500 whaaa?

ItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of light
why??? they look so good on that car!!
Old 07-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #3
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

SHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enoughSHIFT_Lock will become famous soon enough
Thanks, i'm just lookin for something a little bigger. Maybe 18x9's or something. I'm getting coilovers after winter and just lookin for something different.

Old 07-07-2009, 02:13 PM   #4
ItalianDave
16,500 whaaa?

ItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of lightItalianDave is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_Lock View Post
Thanks, i'm just lookin for something a little bigger. Maybe 18x9's or something. I'm getting coilovers after winter and just lookin for something different.
ah gotcha. well GLWS!
ItalianDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:17 PM   #5
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianDave View Post
ah gotcha. well GLWS!
Thanks. Spread the word. :)
Old 07-07-2009, 03:00 PM   #6
Boosted Dan
Turbo + AWD = the best

Boosted Dan is a jewel in the roughBoosted Dan is a jewel in the roughBoosted Dan is a jewel in the roughBoosted Dan is a jewel in the roughBoosted Dan is a jewel in the roughBoosted Dan is a jewel in the roughBoosted Dan is a jewel in the roughBoosted Dan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Boosted Dan
If they were a 42-48 offset I would think about them, but glws.
Boosted Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:03 PM   #7
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

Get spacers. :D
Old 07-07-2009, 03:08 PM   #8
Boosted Dan
Turbo + AWD = the best

Boosted Dan is a jewel in the roughBoosted Dan is a jewel in the roughBoosted Dan is a jewel in the roughBoosted Dan is a jewel in the roughBoosted Dan is a jewel in the roughBoosted Dan is a jewel in the roughBoosted Dan is a jewel in the roughBoosted Dan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Boosted Dan
Ha ha I need to worry about getting my car running before getting rims.
Boosted Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:09 PM   #9
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Dan View Post
Ha ha I need to worry about getting my car running before getting rims.
Yeah that's usually more important than wheels. Thanks anyways.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #10
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

Bump! Apparently they don't fit 03 GTI's. :(
Old 07-25-2009, 02:08 PM   #11
Ty.

Ty. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura aboutTy. has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Ty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_Lock View Post
Get spacers. :D
If he got spacers, it would push the wheel further out. He stated he needs a higher offset, which tucks the wheel further in

-Ty

Email: [email protected]
AIM: tcsmotorsports
Ty. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:16 PM   #12
Basil
c'mon son

Basil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Basil
Man, if these weren't 5 lugs.... GLWS
Basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 07:02 PM   #13
SHIFT_Lock
DTF DG4L

He has a sedan WRX which would make these wheels sink in since they are a wider body. Maybe i'm misinformed.