Chevy LS Looking for partial sponsorship test car/engine. - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 01-27-2013, 11:15 PM   #1
JIMI B
UNNATURAL ASPIRATIONS

JIMI B has a spectacular aura aboutJIMI B has a spectacular aura aboutJIMI B has a spectacular aura aboutJIMI B has a spectacular aura aboutJIMI B has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to JIMI B Send a message via MSN to JIMI B Send a message via Yahoo to JIMI B
Chevy LS Looking for partial sponsorship test car/engine.
As stated in the other thread I am coming out with staged heads for Chevy LS engines.

I have and currently am building a decent amount of Chevy LS engines, but I need an engine/car to do back to back dyno (chassis or engine undecided). Not interested in turbo cars right now. This means an engine that the short block is going to be untouched in. I am offering cnc porting for multiple castings. I want the same casting to go back on the engine that came off. Of course I want the car/engine to have virgin castings.

Ill work out some of the logistics once I find a suitable candidate. Flow numbers will be provided prior to so you know its the real deal and I'm not wasting anyone's time. I am highly confident in all of these port designs.

Message me if you are interested.

Full Engine Machine/Assembly Shop and Speed Parts
513-544-2177

www.allinracingengines.com
www.facebook.com/ALLINRACINGENGINES

Last edited by JIMI B; 01-27-2013 at 11:16 PM..
JIMI B is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2013, 01:46 AM   #2
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ForceFed
Hmmmmm.....
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:22 AM   #3
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
Hell, my car could run tonight in a non turbo setup. Just need headers and some sort of throttle body for a 4bbl intake
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2013, 07:55 AM   #4
Fishey
CSS regular

Fishey is on a distinguished roadFishey is on a distinguished road
I would so do this if my car was anywhere near running.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:19 AM   #5
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
Clits vette, Bryans gto..some of the only runnings tock shortblock/heads cars on here i think lol

Last edited by dsmawd350; 01-28-2013 at 08:44 AM..
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:19 AM   #6
jdubya
MPG What?

jdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to behold
If you need a 6.1 Hemi candidate let me know. :)
Old 01-28-2013, 08:46 AM   #7
cabech984

cabech984 has a spectacular aura aboutcabech984 has a spectacular aura aboutcabech984 has a spectacular aura aboutcabech984 has a spectacular aura aboutcabech984 has a spectacular aura aboutcabech984 has a spectacular aura about
My 02 Z06 is perfect for this, Bonestock LS6 with 70k on the odometer.
cabech984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:17 AM   #8
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ForceFed
My TB Is essentially a stock block setup with forged pistons and rods without the blower....and since it's going NA this year...would actually be pretty perfect.
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:34 AM   #9
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

BadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura about
I still have stock heads on my car as well. Junk 806's

BadeffinLSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:13 AM   #10
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
'02 WS6, crate LS6(1500-2000 miles), bone stock. Have cam/valve train upgrade waiting to go in, as well as KaTech rod bolts. T56/LS7 clutch/Moser 12 bolt drivetrain setup.

Not sure how soon you'd need it, but that entire drivetrain listed above still needs swapped into the car
Old 01-28-2013, 10:24 AM   #11
DEL SLW
Obbie1

DEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DEL SLW Send a message via Yahoo to DEL SLW
my 01 Z is completely stock right now except for a Blackwing intake.
DEL SLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:10 AM   #12
bestracing
Someone took my Swingline

bestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura aboutbestracing has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon01GT View Post
'02 WS6, crate LS6(1500-2000 miles), bone stock. Have cam/valve train upgrade waiting to go in, as well as KaTech rod bolts. T56/LS7 clutch/Moser 12 bolt drivetrain setup.

Not sure how soon you'd need it, but that entire drivetrain listed above still needs swapped into the car
I know the history on this motor and it would be a great canidate for this since it's ready to go onto an engine dyno right now. Stock LS ECM set-up modified for T-56 application, was an automatic, so no need to disable the AT circuit.

1986 Trans Am - just for cruising and having fun
bestracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:35 PM   #13
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
you doing rectangular port and cathedral port heads?

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:41 PM   #14
JIMI B
UNNATURAL ASPIRATIONS

JIMI B has a spectacular aura aboutJIMI B has a spectacular aura aboutJIMI B has a spectacular aura aboutJIMI B has a spectacular aura aboutJIMI B has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to JIMI B Send a message via MSN to JIMI B Send a message via Yahoo to JIMI B
Ls1, ls3/l92, ls6

Old 01-28-2013, 05:53 PM   #15
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
good stuff!
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:10 PM   #16
JIMI B
UNNATURAL ASPIRATIONS

It would probably be good if the engine was already cammed and staying with the same cam. I just want the best back to back test possible ya know? Ill look ever everyone that has mentioned it so far.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:34 PM   #17
P
german scheisse

P has a spectacular aura aboutP has a spectacular aura aboutP has a spectacular aura aboutP has a spectacular aura aboutP has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to P
my coworker has a bmw m3 that has a crate ls1 with a trutorque l5, ls6 intake and longtubes that would be perfect for a head swap comparo. he is about two weeks from the dyno...sure he would love to do heads.

stg 2: let the breaking of shit commence!
P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:41 PM   #18
BadeffinLSx
1,000 posts club

BadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura aboutBadeffinLSx has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMI B View Post
It would probably be good if the engine was already cammed and staying with the same cam. I just want the best back to back test possible ya know? Ill look ever everyone that has mentioned it so far.
BadeffinLSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:22 PM   #19
silvergtp

silvergtp has a spectacular aura aboutsilvergtp has a spectacular aura aboutsilvergtp has a spectacular aura aboutsilvergtp has a spectacular aura aboutsilvergtp has a spectacular aura about
I have a stock ls4
silvergtp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:30 PM   #20
DEL SLW
Obbie1

DEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DEL SLW Send a message via Yahoo to DEL SLW
my car is stock... but that can change in a weekend. i have parts laying around for the past year. just haven't installed it yet.
DEL SLW is offline   Reply With Quote