blacktop sr20 value? - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Nissan Discussions

Old 07-29-2010, 10:57 AM   #1
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

ullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the rough
blacktop sr20 value?
I have zero clue what this would sell for so im askin some of you nissan guru's

'96-97 sr20 det blacktop
gt2860R turbo brand new
stock exh manifold
sard 550 injectors
Z32MAF
high torque sprung clutch
Intercoller piping

Tranny has a whine in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear. Grinds goin into 2nd sometimes and 5th gear sometimes if you dont shift it the right way.

I wanna sell the bish to start funding my project for the winter
At least this idiot gets it
ullBsorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2010, 11:08 AM   #2
shiftdrift
Banned

shiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these parts
i'd say anywhere from 2k to 2200. they sell for about 1700-1900 stock with trans ect. and you have upgraded some stuff.
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:08 AM   #3
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

ullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the roughullBsorry is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
i'd say anywhere from 2k to 2200. they sell for about 1700-1900 stock with trans ect. and you have upgraded some stuff.
heard you needed a sr...buy it.

Old 07-29-2010, 11:13 AM   #4
shiftdrift
Banned

shiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these parts
ka-t for me ;) who knows.....if it doesn't sell i may.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:22 AM   #5
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

Quote:
ka-t for me ;) who knows.....if it doesn't sell i may.
waste....you need an sr

still in the car for people wantin to see it run too

Last edited by ullBsorry; 07-29-2010 at 11:24 AM..
Old 07-29-2010, 01:28 PM   #6
240sxgirlracer
2jz no shit!

240sxgirlracer is on a distinguished road
Not a waste actually if you know what your doing with the motor and don't act stupid retarted in it. Gl with the sale... bump
240sxgirlracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 04:12 PM   #7
faStE-R
i wanna go fast

faStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to all
i would say you could get alot more for it.... at least 3k
Old 07-29-2010, 04:55 PM   #8
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by faStE-R View Post
i would say you could get alot more for it.... at least 3k
Peeps on zilvia are sayin $2400-$2700 b/c of the tranny problem which I think is reasonable.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:56 PM   #9
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
A couple of Nissan SR20's would pull a premium one week before race wars.

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 05:02 PM   #10
TPR
THE SHOW STOPPER

TPR will become famous soon enoughTPR will become famous soon enoughTPR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TPR
hahahaha Bone you are retarted lol
In House Dynapack Dyno

Authorized Dealer for
Precision Turbo,WELDON, ERL,Golden Eagle, Injector Dynamics,DSS Driveshaft Shop, FULL-RACE,T1,CP Pistons,ATP Turbo,Thermal R&D,Who's timeslip is this? Fuck it ,I am using it.Hondata,VP Race Fuels,Competition Clutch,AVID Racing,Mickey Thompson, Garrett Turbo
Competition Clutch, Wiseco Pistons, M&H Tire,SPEC Clutch MANY More
TPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 05:45 PM   #11
shiftdrift
Banned

3k......no way you know what, i totally didn't see the clutch and shit too. yea i'd say 2200-2500

Last edited by shiftdrift; 07-29-2010 at 05:48 PM..
Old 07-29-2010, 06:12 PM   #12
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
id say 2500 or so, maybe more depending on the buyer.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:09 PM   #13
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

well i also left out like the BOV and shit....im kinda drunk so excuse my randomness.....idk....i think $2500 obo is fair since the tranny is fu bared
Old 08-04-2010, 09:57 PM   #14
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

Guess what these numbers are

60, 60, 65, 30
Old 08-04-2010, 10:00 PM   #15
shiftdrift
Banned

the compression is that low, from front to back i'm guessing.

Last edited by shiftdrift; 08-04-2010 at 10:04 PM..
Old 08-04-2010, 10:05 PM   #16
sohcthunder
Asshole By Nature(ABN)

sohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nicesohcthunder is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to sohcthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxgirlracer View Post
Not a waste actually if you know what your doing with the motor and don't act stupid retarted in it. Gl with the sale... bump
So, you boost a motor to not act stupid in the car that its in? Dumbest logic ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati View Post

Its guys that gas these bitches up and make them think its ok to be out of the kitchen. Next thing you know she is gonna be talking back and acting up in public
sohcthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:09 PM   #17
shiftdrift
Banned

she means, drive it around untuned, not done, ect.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:10 PM   #18
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

Quote:
the compression is that low, from front to back i'm guessing.
Yep...front>back 60, 60, 65, 30

Figured it would be fucked when I noticed white smoke when i let off in 5th gear then pressed the gas again to cruise....

Oh well....shit happens.

Who wants to buy this fucker? (motor that is)
Old 08-04-2010, 10:11 PM   #19
ullBsorry
You all make me laugh

Quote:
she means, drive it around untuned, not done, ect.
she doesnt know what shes talkin bout reguardless
Old 08-04-2010, 10:28 PM   #20
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Price?
240Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote