Honduh :mad5: DO NOT LOAN HIM MONEY!!! - Page 3 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Buyer / Seller Feedback

Old 05-29-2010, 11:46 AM   #41
dcteg_68torino
CSS newbie

dcteg_68torino is on a distinguished roaddcteg_68torino is on a distinguished road
Got the ball rolling today on this mess! Once I get the rest of the stuff I need I will post up whats going on. I just don't wanna mess this one up...
dcteg_68torino is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2010, 12:36 PM   #42
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
well i wouldnt post to many details if you want me to be honest
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:55 PM   #43
dcteg_68torino
CSS newbie

dcteg_68torino is on a distinguished roaddcteg_68torino is on a distinguished road
yea, i hear you wheelin... thats why i'm not saying to much more...

Old 05-29-2010, 07:21 PM   #44
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

LittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to LittleRed
thought he seemed to be like that. i have spotted a few people on buying cars from me but only ones i know or are known to be good on their word. hope it all works out for you

Old turbo rx-7
miata in progress
dodge aries dd
06 mazdaspeed 6
xbl game tag:littlered1988
LittleRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:09 AM   #45
stang99gtv8
Bang Bang

stang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nicestang99gtv8 is just really nice
What a fag, I have also learned the hard way to not accept "i'll get it to you soon" as a form of payment for things. Hope you get everything you were owed plus a little extra for the pain, it's wastes of life like this that make it necessary to get collateral on smaller private transactions.

R.I.P. Hot Rod - Ahmed - Colt45
stang99gtv8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:18 PM   #46
TeggyB18
Turd Samich

TeggyB18 will become famous soon enoughTeggyB18 will become famous soon enoughTeggyB18 will become famous soon enough
ive delt with DC teg in the past, and hes legit imo. never delt with honduh, but sounds like i never will. but yeah dude, never take any "ill get ya later" BS. ive never taken a risk like that, because of this right here. people are liars. good people are few and far between nowadays.

i hope u get this shit fixed, and get your money.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:44 PM   #47
passingu
CSS newbie

passingu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brent_si™ View Post
I bought a 3 inch exhaust off travis aka honduh and he told me it was off a coupe. Well I got it home and it was deff off that hatch you sold him. I only paid $100 for it but still kinda annoying that I drove up there and didn't get what I paid for. He also had me drive to his friends house to pick it up which was kinda odd. Apparently his friend is the one who put most of his cars together for free.... I won't be doing any business with him again especially after seeing this. Im sure it will work out in your favor. But if not im sure I can track down an address and phone # for him because he gave it to me before.
i have done lots of work for travis ( honduh) and it was never for free but the point is if you dont have a damn clue on what your talking about do say anything about it BRENT_SI( Apparently his friend is the one who put most of his cars together for free....) he has always payed me but i aways had his cars till the deal was sealed . the deal with the exhaust was a fucking mess i said it was for a hatch but u still bought it i even said what hatch it came from. i realy just cant see travis stiffing someone on a deal that he was coming out ahead on but sometime people fuck up. i hope everything works out for the dcteg and travis just pay him and save you and dcteg alot of time and money...
passingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:52 PM   #48
brent_si™
Ramming speed!

brent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by passingu View Post
i have done lots of work for travis ( honduh) and it was never for free but the point is if you dont have a damn clue on what your talking about do say anything about it BRENT_SI( Apparently his friend is the one who put most of his cars together for free....) he has always payed me but i aways had his cars till the deal was sealed . the deal with the exhaust was a fucking mess i said it was for a hatch but u still bought it i even said what hatch it came from. i realy just cant see travis stiffing someone on a deal that he was coming out ahead on but sometime people fuck up. i hope everything works out for the dcteg and travis just pay him and save you and dcteg alot of time and money...
Damn I thought you said you did a couple for free. Im not starting another useless internet argument so my bad forget my input on that subject. I know I still bought it but I was able to make it work. I was just trying to give the facts but I was mistaken.
brent_si™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:04 PM   #49
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
funny how he hasnt been on to man up to it
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 07:14 AM   #50
LittleRed
Shift_Mazda

LittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really niceLittleRed is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to LittleRed
because he is a little bitch and will just run to a diff forum to screw over everyone there until they catch on too
LittleRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #51
fallout
Lurks Mostly

fallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to fallout
I've dealt with Travis a few times and always seemed like a honest guy. I'm sorry to see this on here but I hope a resolution can be reached! GL to the OP.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:51 AM   #52
93 red ls
1 Cam 1 Goal

93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls
up for brandon! ive done a car deal with brandon and hell drove to indy to make it happen, his mom hooked me up on the title work and everything went smooth! sorry to see you're getting the shafto man hope it works out
Old 06-28-2010, 11:24 PM   #53
Dr. Drei
CSS newbie

Dr. Drei will become famous soon enoughDr. Drei will become famous soon enoughDr. Drei will become famous soon enoughDr. Drei will become famous soon enough
Is this settled in court or what? If so...

1. Dr. Drei

'06 BMW 325i|Monaco Blue|Beige|Sport|Premium|ZCW|PDC|19x9.5/10.5 Varrstoen LMs|OEM Blacklines|LUX 5.1 Angels|ECS kidneys|Gunsmoke Ambergones|JLevi LED sidemarkers|MTEC|30% Llumar ATX|Muffler delete|Rear fogs|Corner delete/windows up coding|Debadged

Last edited by Dr. Drei; 06-28-2010 at 11:26 PM..
Dr. Drei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:31 PM   #54
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
^what does that mean? are you starting a class action lawsuit
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:32 AM   #55
Dr. Drei
CSS newbie

Dr. Drei will become famous soon enoughDr. Drei will become famous soon enoughDr. Drei will become famous soon enoughDr. Drei will become famous soon enough
Naww, just going to watch.
Dr. Drei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:24 PM   #56
dcteg_68torino
CSS newbie

Details... 3 months ago I talked to my lawyer, he recomended that I run the vin to see if he had titled it. Came back still in my name... so he told me to file for a lost title. So I did. That made the orignal useless. I left travis a message and gave him one more chance. He still never returned my calls. So I started the law suit against him. This morning he calls me and tells me that the car got inpounded for false tags. He was no at my mercy because they would not release the car to anyone but me. THE OWNER. Lol. So I called around till I found the car. Talked to the owner, meet up with him and the connersville police and they signed the car over. Long story short I have the car back and he now MIGHT............ get the chance to get it back.... thanks for the all the help everyone
Old 06-30-2010, 07:31 PM   #57
CASANOVA
Just the Tip...

CASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to allCASANOVA is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcteg_68torino View Post
Details... 3 months ago I talked to my lawyer, he recomended that I run the vin to see if he had titled it. Came back still in my name... so he told me to file for a lost title. So I did. That made the orignal useless. I left travis a message and gave him one more chance. He still never returned my calls. So I started the law suit against him. This morning he calls me and tells me that the car got inpounded for false tags. He was no at my mercy because they would not release the car to anyone but me. THE OWNER. Lol. So I called around till I found the car. Talked to the owner, meet up with him and the connersville police and they signed the car over. Long story short I have the car back and he now MIGHT............ get the chance to get it back.... thanks for the all the help everyone
What a clusterfuck...glad it's working out for you.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:37 PM   #58
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Hahahahahahhaahahaha. Fucking awesome. This entire time he was rolling on fake tags with it still in your name.

Side note, wanna sell that Camaro?

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:39 PM   #59
fallout
Lurks Mostly

fallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to fallout
I hate to say this but... Travis has had more than the money to pay you back. I know this because he was trying to offer me this SS for my K swapped Civic. When I told him no, he offered me his CBR and $2000. I again said no, so he offered another $1000 ontop of that so his bike and $3000!!! I told him no cause I love my Civic and it just wasn't worth it to me. I am really glad I didn't go for the SS trade because this looks like it's really unfolding in your favor. I hate to see people that I liked at one point turn out to be dishonest and basically a thief and never coming in to defend it or with cash to settle it only makes it look worse.
fallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:28 PM   #60
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
Fuck em. I'd sell the car to someone else and call it a day. That's stupid shit.

Glad to hear it's workin' for you Brandon!

"...I'm just not in the habit of seein' the Chevy work against a two-bit piece of junk..."

'99 Sportychop, '86 Jetta GLTD, '63 Comet, '55 Chivvy.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote