92-95 Civic Coupe Black Leather Seats for Sale - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Car parts

Old 10-27-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
Honor

Honor is on a distinguished road
92-95 Civic Coupe Black Leather Seats for Sale
Brand new in box, genuine black leather replacement Upholstry for 92-95 Civic Coupe. This is a full set, front, back and headrests. Asking $300 for local pick-up. This is a great price for genuine leather. I sold my 94 Civic bought an 08 EX so I do not need them.

This is what they look like installed:

seat 1.jpg
Honor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2009, 10:21 PM   #2
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
ITR seats > GSR seats > any kind of upholstering on stock EG seats.

No one rocking the stock seats in a 1993 civic is going to give you $300 for leather covers.

PS nice first post, ricer.

"...I'm just not in the habit of seein' the Chevy work against a two-bit piece of junk..."

'99 Sportychop, '86 Jetta GLTD, '63 Comet, '55 Chivvy.
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:41 PM   #3
Honor

Honor is on a distinguished road
PS - I bet that Dragster is as long as the dick in your ass............fag...

Way to welcome someone to the site, buddy.

I've had Jeeps, Mustangs, Broncos, GTI, and honestly my Prelude is probably the most reliable, comfortable, well rounded car out of all I have drivin'. Not the fastest but could be if I wanted it to be.
Honor is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2009, 10:58 PM   #4
ForceFed
Fu(k (ivility

ForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the roughForceFed is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ForceFed
I think they look nice.
And if someone hasd a nice EG with ratty seats.....These would be a nice addition at a nice price IMO.
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:01 PM   #5
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor View Post

I've had Jeeps, Mustangs, Broncos, GTI, and honestly my Prelude is probably the most reliable, comfortable, well rounded car out of all I have drivin'. Not the fastest but could be if I wanted it to be.
You're 32 and you drive a Prelude. FYL.

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:53 PM   #6
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:

Hello faggot, I see that you have mistakenly confused CSS with a site where someone might give a fuck who you are or what kind of honda bullshit you are selling. No harm, no foul faggot. Now GTFO before you get your feelings hurt.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:27 AM   #7
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFed View Post
I think they look nice.
And if someone hasd a nice EG with ratty seats.....These would be a nice addition at a nice price IMO.
Stock EG seats are absolutely horrible! Anybody with a 'nice' eg who does more than dd it, has more than likely swapped to integra seats for the $100 going rate.
ej1bmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:33 PM   #8
slowhondaguy
CSS regular

slowhondaguy is on a distinguished road
the leather wrapped seats don't look all that bad, i myself just hate those dumb head rests. X1 on the integra seats. I put seats out of a 2007 civic si in my crx and they look awesome.
slowhondaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:43 PM   #9
Squale iii
Palshctib

Squale iii is infamous around these parts
$300!!?! What a steal! When can I pick them up!
Old 10-30-2009, 09:27 AM   #10
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Go use Craigslist as your trading post, you closet homosexual 32 year old Honda driving loser faggot.
Old 10-30-2009, 02:06 PM   #11
coach
CSS newbie

coach is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Kills View Post
Go use Craigslist as your trading post, you closet homosexual 32 year old Honda driving loser faggot.

Why are you all so damn nasty to people on this forum? I guess I really don't care when it comes down to it, but I would think the more members the better to get the forum to grow.

Brent
coach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:22 PM   #12
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by coach View Post
Why are you all so damn nasty to people on this forum? I guess I really don't care when it comes down to it, but I would think the more members the better to get the forum to grow.

Brent
Fuck no, now GTFO.

coolnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:24 PM   #13
Speed Kills
SYR

Helping the for sale forum grow with overpriced shit that no one will buy in the first place? Riiiiight.

You must have missed the memo. This site is not tradin' post/Honda/ricer friendly.

You picked the wrong forum, retard.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:09 PM   #14
coach
CSS newbie

Quote:
Helping the for sale forum grow with overpriced shit that no one will buy in the first place? Riiiiight.

You must have missed the memo. This site is not tradin' post/Honda/ricer friendly.

You picked the wrong forum, retard.
Another internet bully, lot of talk and a big mouth.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:20 PM   #15
Speed Kills
SYR

And another faggot selling overpriced horseshit for a $500 gook car?

GTFO dude.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:07 AM   #16
coach
CSS newbie

Quote:
And another faggot selling overpriced horseshit for a $500 gook car?

GTFO dude.
Can't you carry on a conversation without name calling and racial slurs?
Old 11-12-2009, 11:16 AM   #17
Speed Kills
SYR

Sure can't.

Judging by your pricing of items, you're most likely a Hasidic jew. Can I make fun of you for that too?
Old 11-12-2009, 07:08 PM   #18
TeggyB18
Turd Samich

TeggyB18 will become famous soon enoughTeggyB18 will become famous soon enoughTeggyB18 will become famous soon enough
dude fuck 300 dollars. you can pick up some mint ass rsx seats for that. or some mint gsr leathters for 200-250. and thats for seats. not just a cover.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:08 AM   #19
Speed Kills
SYR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeggyB18 View Post
dude fuck 300 dollars. you can pick up some mint ass rsx seats for that. or some mint gsr leathters for 200-250. and thats for seats that don't suck a donkey dick like stock EG seats. not just a cover.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:46 PM   #20
TeggyB18
Turd Samich

TeggyB18 will become famous soon enoughTeggyB18 will become famous soon enoughTeggyB18 will become famous soon enough
^ lol nice.
TeggyB18 is offline   Reply With Quote