replacing a floor board - Page 3 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Honda / Acura Discussions

Old 10-24-2011, 09:25 PM   #41
shiftdrift
Banned

shiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these parts
you're right, my gf is a pharmacy tech at kroger, so i probably won't.
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2011, 09:55 PM   #42
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Relevant how?
ej1bmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:56 PM   #43
Carbon01GT
a.k.a. Badmeat

Carbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of lightCarbon01GT is a glorious beacon of light
I honestly can't fathom how you connect what you type to the discussion at hand

Old 10-24-2011, 10:33 PM   #44
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
wheelin's a hardass. i live in madison, come see me.
yeah, its the internet, everyones nice in person.

i think wheelin would whoop your ass for the hell of it.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:34 PM   #45
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
Meet me behind hobby lobby....Right now?

Racing from a roll is like beating off...sure its fun but its not the real thing.
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:37 PM   #46
shiftdrift
Banned

shiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these parts
hobby lobby? there isn't a hobby lobby in madison ya cripple.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:12 PM   #47
cincy-srt
Team Pigeon

cincy-srt is on a distinguished road
I wish shiftdrift would just get banned.

'05 SRT-4
'91 4x4 Tracker on tsl's
cincy-srt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:12 PM   #48
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
Colerain you fucking fag...... Ill come out there monday after my fucking surgery and beat the fuck out of you with a back brace on and i'll show you cripple then.....Son just think about this before you agree to go through with it......Most of css might follow me for some reason....just to tape it

Last edited by Wheelin; 10-24-2011 at 11:13 PM..
Old 10-24-2011, 11:20 PM   #49
shiftdrift
Banned

wait a minute here, so you're having back surgery on monday, but you're good to go on re-enlisting in the army? something isn't adding up here. liar.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:29 PM   #50
Wheelin

Yea i have to get my fucking rods taking out before med board will pass me you fucking faggot.....So we meeting up monday??? Away from yor home town so there is no police
Old 10-24-2011, 11:30 PM   #51
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
I had qdoba today. It was pretty decent, but not as spicy as Chipotle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincySVT View Post
We need to talk to push, but always down for hooters. Nobody can be mad with wings, beer, and titties in their face
cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:32 PM   #52
Wheelin

I don't like qdoba that much honestly
Old 10-24-2011, 11:34 PM   #53
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Taqueria Mercado kicks Chipotle and Qdoba asses.

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:39 PM   #54
Wheelin

where the hell is that?
Old 10-24-2011, 11:53 PM   #55
xander
2,000 posts club

xander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to allxander is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to xander
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
wait a minute here, so you're having back surgery on monday, but you're good to go on re-enlisting in the army? something isn't adding up here. liar.

Wait a minute here, so your changing the subject so you don't get beat up?
xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 12:26 AM   #56
shiftdrift
Banned

So scareD.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:27 AM   #57
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

shdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of light
cincyinternetfightingscene.com
Old 10-25-2011, 12:42 AM   #58
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelin View Post
where the hell is that?
x2. Chipotle is good stuff. But qdoba does rewards. 10th burrito is free.
cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:13 AM   #59
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelin View Post
where the hell is that?
Fairfield on Route 4, across from Michel Tire near the bypass.

http://www.taqueriamercado.com/

#1 lunch special, carne, no sour cream or

Carne Asada Burrito Grande, no sour cream.....

Yes, that is your average dinner plate!!!!! They bring three bottle of fresh salsa to the the table, I prefer the red bottle. Most places the refried beans are mush from a #10 can, theirs are still lumpy because they are made fresh daily.

Last edited by Mista Bone; 10-25-2011 at 02:14 AM..
Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:22 AM   #60
PiranhaMatt
Nissan Fanboy

PiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Bone View Post
Taqueria Mercado kicks Chipotle and Qdoba asses.
X1000

I get sick every time I eat at chipotle, and only feel a little off from Taqueria Mercado. The food is so amazing, it's worth a little indigestion. Don't even get me started on those sauces they bring with the food...

BTW, I saw you driving on Rt.4 last time I left that place.

Last edited by PiranhaMatt; 10-25-2011 at 02:23 AM..
PiranhaMatt is offline   Reply With Quote