Mopar Neons Represent - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Dodge / Mopar Discussion

Old 12-13-2006, 05:14 PM   #21
noTe
1,000 posts club

noTe will become famous soon enoughnoTe will become famous soon enoughnoTe will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
Well, I only know of 2 Neon's on here...me and Alex, so..anyone else?
noTe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2006, 05:21 PM   #22
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
I meant with cars that run
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 09:42 PM   #23
redZ24
1,000 posts club

redZ24 will become famous soon enoughredZ24 will become famous soon enoughredZ24 will become famous soon enoughredZ24 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to redZ24 Send a message via Yahoo to redZ24
Quote:
I meant with cars that run
oh snap! haha

Old 12-19-2006, 11:52 AM   #24
redZ24
1,000 posts club

redZ24 will become famous soon enoughredZ24 will become famous soon enoughredZ24 will become famous soon enoughredZ24 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to redZ24 Send a message via Yahoo to redZ24
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex View Post
Do you live on clough? I saw your car the other day on my way to work (Walgreen's on 8-mile).
alex were you up at BDubs in milford last night, i was parked diagnally too a silver srt-4 with temps tags on it, if soo i like it lol, didnt really check it out too much tho because you probably didnt want some strange person checking out the car
redZ24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 11:55 AM   #25
alex
POS NEON

alex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura aboutalex has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to alex
Quote:
Originally Posted by redZ24 View Post
alex were you up at BDubs in milford last night, i was parked diagnally too a silver srt-4 with temps tags on it, if soo i like it lol, didnt really check it out too much tho because you probably didnt want some strange person checking out the car
Yea I came there right after work to watch the end of the game. I actually like people checking out my car. It makes me laugh and appreciate it more. Thanks!
alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 02:59 PM   #26
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
My little brother count's the people that stare at me when I'm driving with him somewhere.. it's either the bright orange car or the loud ass exhaust.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:21 PM   #27
RTE117
RIP Hot Rod

RTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really nice
Or maybe the Speed Racer driving style.

RTE117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 11:54 PM   #28
bigwoofersnet
Click.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTE117 View Post
Or maybe the Speed Racer driving style.

Yea, because everyone that drives a neon drives like a retard...
Old 12-20-2006, 12:02 AM   #29
RTE117
RIP Hot Rod

RTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really nice
Quote:
I'm well aware.
RTE117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 02:43 PM   #30
Mannon
No car.

Mannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Mannon
Black 98 R/t....the gf's car.
Mannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 04:09 AM   #31
94SaturnSC2
Just a Neon

94SaturnSC2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 94SaturnSC2 Send a message via Yahoo to 94SaturnSC2
i have a 03 neon.....with a 50trim kit
94SaturnSC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 11:56 PM   #32
89crxzc

89crxzc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
that would also be most honda owners.
89crxzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 07:46 AM   #33
bigwoofersnet
Click.

Hey 94, I came across a AGP 50 trim kit for 1k, brand new.. how do you like yours? I'm trying to decide if I should pick it up, seems like a good deal. I priced it out on AGP's website with what he has and it comes to 1695. Is this a good enough deal to jump on? I was leaning more toward stage 3 so I don't have to mess w/ anything. But for 2500 (all fuel upgrades, boost controllers, ect) bucks I could be running 350-400whp compared to 4k for 300-350. Any input?
Old 12-26-2006, 01:06 PM   #34
94SaturnSC2
Just a Neon

94SaturnSC2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 94SaturnSC2 Send a message via Yahoo to 94SaturnSC2
i love the 50 trim i paid around 3k for my setup. i havent even put the 750cc the fuel pump or the safc and havent had it tuned yet and it pulls hard....i would take a 50trim over stage 3 any day

Last edited by 94SaturnSC2; 12-26-2006 at 01:37 PM..
94SaturnSC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 03:12 PM   #35
bigwoofersnet
Click.

Crazy, I'm thinking I might jump on it.. I was wanting to do some minor stuff first, like CO's, rims, ect..but go fast parts are more intriguing.

Last edited by bigwoofersnet; 12-26-2006 at 03:14 PM.. Reason: I can't spell.
Old 12-26-2006, 04:33 PM   #36
ObsesseDSM
living it up

ObsesseDSM is infamous around these partsObsesseDSM is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to ObsesseDSM
Quote:
My little brother count's the people that stare at me when I'm driving with him somewhere.. it's either the bright orange car or the loud ass exhaust.

Do you run around milford a lot? think i've seen you sound the bov at my white 1g talon several times. I bet your little bro count's a lot of people staring since you sound that hks bird whistle every chance u get. Might be some other bright orange neon, who knows. Either way, cute neon
ObsesseDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 05:07 PM   #37
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsesseDSM View Post
Do you run around milford a lot? think i've seen you sound the bov at my white 1g talon several times. I bet your little bro count's a lot of people staring since you sound that hks bird whistle every chance u get. Might be some other bright orange neon, who knows. Either way, cute neon

An SRT-4 with a blow-off valve, has no choice but to blow off alot. They blow off in reverse.

Secondly, I have $100 on the Neon pulling the 1g on the highway, up for the bet? :)

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 05:34 PM   #38
bigwoofersnet
Click.

#1, I'm still on the stock purge valve.
#2, I'm not a douche bag.
#3, I'm in Milford alot, but wrong neon.
Old 12-26-2006, 05:45 PM   #39
noTe
1,000 posts club

noTe will become famous soon enoughnoTe will become famous soon enoughnoTe will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Hey 94, I came across a AGP 50 trim kit for 1k, brand new.. how do you like yours? I'm trying to decide if I should pick it up, seems like a good deal. I priced it out on AGP's website with what he has and it comes to 1695. Is this a good enough deal to jump on? I was leaning more toward stage 3 so I don't have to mess w/ anything. But for 2500 (all fuel upgrades, boost controllers, ect) bucks I could be running 350-400whp compared to 4k for 300-350. Any input?
You are going to buy a turbo kit but you said you didn't have enough money to buy my exhaust.
noTe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 06:23 PM   #40
bigwoofersnet
Click.

I had a good month, I'm commission..so good months I blow money, bad months I don't...
I would consider your CO's/Sway bars if you would drop the price some.