ts|s Engine Dress up kits for LS1s - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Chevy Discussion

Old 02-21-2010, 09:26 AM   #1
third_shift|studios
;)

third_shift|studios will become famous soon enoughthird_shift|studios will become famous soon enoughthird_shift|studios will become famous soon enoughthird_shift|studios will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to third_shift|studios
ts|s Engine Dress up kits for LS1s
These engine bay dress up kits give you a lot of creative freedom and quickly enhance the appearance under the hood of LS1 cars. Each kit comes with a battery, fuse box, and PCM cover + GM Official Licensed acrylic art work (not vinyl, unless specified). We also make WS.6 and SS hood mirrors. Kits come with 3M VHB tape or Velcro for under the hood. They WILL stay in place if you are an agressive driver-I keep mine there through auto X races and never had a problem.

Contact me if you're interested-kit prices are based on complexity, most are between $200-$250shipped w/out hood mirrors.

Additional items to consider:
Customizable headplates:

Customizable engine plaques:

A/C condensor overlays:

Custom Car Emblems
from third_shift|studios
Cincinnati Car Detailing from ts|s detailing
jaison tortorea

Last edited by third_shift|studios; 02-21-2010 at 09:29 AM..
third_shift|studios is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2010, 10:14 AM   #2
Blue99fbody
zip em up!

Blue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Blue99fbody
nice looking stuff i still plan on getting the stroker death by displacement emblems but have to get some other things bought first

98 SS m6
99 Z28 nbm m6
09 Trailblazer SS
11 silverado ccsb 6.2
03 ZX-6R 636
01 ktm 300exc
32' baja twin 454s
www.dolce-vita-photography.com
Blue99fbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:48 AM   #3
Oldblue
CSS newbie

Oldblue is on a distinguished road
Damn NICE stuff there, I must be getting me some of this, one question, how much HP gains :)

Do you have a web site to go to and do you take Pay Pal :)

Thanks in advance
Oldblue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-11-2010, 09:25 AM   #4
third_shift|studios
;)

third_shift|studios will become famous soon enoughthird_shift|studios will become famous soon enoughthird_shift|studios will become famous soon enoughthird_shift|studios will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to third_shift|studios
Hi Bill, thank you-contact me anytime to discuss what you would like.

The HP gains are innumerable...just make sure your seat belt IS fastented after the install.

Our website is www.thirdshiftstudios.com where you can find our complete line of 100% customizable GM Certified products. I request that people contact me so that I can help you develop a kit tailored right to your car/personal taste with the emblems and information you would like on them. We can paint them pretty much any color and dress them up with various acrylic and vinyl pieces to your liking.

We accept paypal and CCs over the phone.
third_shift|studios is offline   Reply With Quote