TX2K11 - Vids and Pics - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Media Center

Old 03-21-2011, 11:58 AM   #1
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
TX2K11 - Vids and Pics
Alot of locals down there. Post your pics etc!

RIP - Vinny, Hotrod, Ahmed, Blacklist...

Last edited by Mike; 03-21-2011 at 12:01 PM..
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2011, 12:10 PM   #2
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Those garage shots keep reminding me of Tokyo drift. lol Was DK there?

Bet you guys had fun. I would have loved to see the rides down there.
Old 03-21-2011, 12:32 PM   #3
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Working on pics now, should have some up in a couple of hours.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-21-2011, 12:58 PM   #4
PiranhaMatt
Nissan Fanboy

PiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to all
I'll upload mine when I get some downtime. I'm busy getting work done after being inspired by everything at the meet.
PiranhaMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:20 PM   #5
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiranhaMatt View Post
I'll upload mine when I get some downtime. I'm busy getting work done after being inspired by everything at the meet.
"Like"
Old 03-21-2011, 01:24 PM   #6
Basil
c'mon son

Basil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Basil
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoofersnet View Post
"Like"
Crap... I really hope this doesn't catch on
Basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 02:19 PM   #7
S14Daver
CSS adict

S14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of lightS14Daver is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to S14Daver
I like Jon's body language in that last one, looks like he's thinking "meh", though I'm sure he wasn't lol.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:56 PM   #8
bigwoofersnet
Click.

Here's a few of the pics I took with my camera.. Didn't take nearly as many as I thought, and forgot my zoom lens so I didn't get any good ones of the drag racing.

Last edited by bigwoofersnet; 03-21-2011 at 02:57 PM.. Reason: c
Old 03-21-2011, 02:56 PM   #9
bigwoofersnet
Click.

Old 03-21-2011, 02:59 PM   #10
bigwoofersnet
Click.

Booty rockin' every where.

For the LSx guys.

Vette aftermath (heavily cropped)
Old 03-21-2011, 03:04 PM   #11
bigwoofersnet
Click.

And a few shots from my phone, the night meets were insane.

Old 03-21-2011, 03:07 PM   #12
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Is it just me, or is the 996 porsche one of the best looking cars ever?
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:33 PM   #13
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
jon looking at the lambo thinking....(yea id beat it from a 40 roll)

Racing from a roll is like beating off...sure its fun but its not the real thing.
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:39 PM   #14
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biturbowagon View Post
Is it just me, or is the 996 porsche one of the best looking cars ever?
It's just you.

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #15
DEL SLW
Obbie1

DEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DEL SLW Send a message via Yahoo to DEL SLW
Quote:
jon looking at the lambo thinking....(yea id beat it from a 40 roll)
Yeahhhh, probably not
DEL SLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:06 PM   #16
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
it was a joke....but ok
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:38 PM   #17
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
It's just you.
Ok llama lover.
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:54 PM   #18
Squale iii
Palshctib

Squale iii is infamous around these parts
I am going to make it to one of these. Looks like alot of fun.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:01 PM   #19
EVOLV3D
CSS Ninja

EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D
Id have to say the 997 911 GT2 RS is by far the sexiest car made.
EVOLV3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:01 PM   #20
EVOLV3D
CSS Ninja

EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squale iii View Post
I am going to make it to one of these. Looks like alot of fun.
Just from the pictures this years meet made last years look like a local meet lol
EVOLV3D is offline   Reply With Quote